PDA

View Full Version : Samurai Color Scheme Discrepancy

Archo-Vax
09-18-2017, 08:18 PM
For every Knight character, there is an unlock at Reputation 6- a color scheme called "New Retro". It is black, red, and gold. For the Vikings, there is a very similar unlock at Reputation 6: a color scheme called "Dying Embers". It is also black, red, and gold.

But, for the Samurai? No such color scheme exists at Rep 6. And I find that upsetting.

The closest thing to it is "Wine Cup", but you'd have to spend 15,000 Steel on the Outfit. It's also black, red, and white. Which is also upsetting.

Devils-_-legacy
09-18-2017, 08:48 PM
I really like the white and black colour think it's witty wood or something the attack defense colours don't look that appealing I'm using the first colours on almost every hero

UbiJurassic
09-19-2017, 01:06 AM
I'll make a note on this and see if that's intended, Archo-Vax. Should I get an update on your question, I'll be sure to relay the information.

Archo-Vax
09-19-2017, 01:36 AM
I'll make a note on this and see if that's intended, Archo-Vax. Should I get an update on your question, I'll be sure to relay the information.

Thank you.

Also: I find it odd how no one at Ubisoft thought to make a Samurai character with an Otsuchi as a weapon.