PDA

View Full Version : Highlander's Claiomh Solais Hilt Exist?

NeverCatchNevin
09-18-2017, 05:22 PM
Hi everyone,

Been playing the game for quite some time now and I've acquired every legendary weapon set except for Claiomh Solais. I'm now rep 15 with highlander and I'm beginning to think the hilt was overlooked when the character was added. Anyone else run across the same problem or is it just me?

Tundra 793
09-18-2017, 05:29 PM
I can say with a good deal with of confidence, that particular Claymore is in the game. You can check out the full set here, just to make sure you hadn't gotten the names of any of the sets mixed up; http://alfalis.de/For_Fashion/index.html#

Your concern does have some merit, however; http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1738336-Missing-Highlander-amp-Gladiator-Rewards-and-Gear

NeverCatchNevin
09-18-2017, 05:54 PM
I would think by now I would have seen it... I have the other two pieces but missing the hilt for some reason.

Tundra 793
09-18-2017, 06:00 PM
Odd indeed, but I'm pretty sure I've gotten it plenty of times, so it's in there somewhere.

But i do subscribe to the idea that some claymores might have been implemented with buggy drop rates, like i mentioned in the thread i linked, I've seen 4 Claymore sets we were shown that aren't in game.

NeverCatchNevin
09-18-2017, 06:19 PM
Thanks for the feedback. I'll keep trying then.

rastassin
09-19-2017, 02:42 AM
i am rep 15 too and have it! tho every other legendaries were dropped at least 3 times but not this one. Only had one drop :S :D have all sets now

UbiNoty
09-21-2017, 02:51 AM
I do believe that it's possible some ornaments/gear for HL/gladiator that were shown in the livestream were witheld for whatever reason, but if it's been documented and other players have gotten it, then it's likely just bad RNG.

p.s.: Still asking about those missing gear/ornaments/colors. I'll get an answer I promise!

Tundra 793
09-21-2017, 05:49 AM
p.s.: Still asking about those missing gear/ornaments/colors. I'll get an answer I promise!

You're a hero Noty.

PDXGorechild
09-21-2017, 02:35 PM
I believe you have an equal chance of getting all of the available pieces of gear at each gear level, so it's just completely random. I know what you mean though - there were some studded shoulders I wanted for my Berserker and only yesterday I got them for the first time, despite having had every other bit of gear numerous times over. I was on the verge of making a post too, but just keep grinding it out, it'll drop eventually. :)

UbiNoty
09-22-2017, 12:05 AM
You're a hero Noty.

I did it! I know the actual answer sucked - that tournament stuff is a bug and still needs to get fixed, and other missing items from the S3 preview stream are unfinished. But at least we know now.

Tundra 793
09-22-2017, 04:20 AM
I did it! I know the actual answer sucked - that tournament stuff is a bug and still needs to get fixed, and other missing items from the S3 preview stream are unfinished. But at least we know now.

You did it! But yeah, can't say the answer made me smile. I'm sad that the missing claymores were unfinished, meant for later season, so Highlanders won't be getting a lot of surprises down the line it seems.
I'm disappointed the tournament rewards are going to take another 2-3 weeks or more to get implemented, considering they were missing from Season 3s launch day. Why not toss them in as a hot fix?