PDA

View Full Version : Tracking

RenegadeRasta
09-18-2017, 10:20 AM
Highlander's spin attack, the attack that every Highlander user abuses, and is the only attack they use when he has more at his disposal, has ******** tracking as asinine as every other character that thrives from this mechanic. His seems a lot worse, because it comes out really, really, really fast.

Lawbringer - the one where he just rams you with his halberd with lightspeed. I've seen it happen in half a second. A lot.

Kensei - his unblockable feint into left/right heavy: tracking.

Valkyrie - her shield charge: crazy tracking. But avoidable, if you're lucky.

Nobushi - her zone tracks. Not as annoying. But still annoying.

Centurion -

And already mentioned Highlander. Those are just some of the heroes I've noticed with crazy *** tracking. So, why is the tracking/heat seeking in this damn game so absurd? Also, nerf that spin. Thank you.

PS: I will not be arguing with any of you.

DoctorMcBatman
09-18-2017, 03:39 PM
I disagree with most of these, but Cent for sure has tracking issues. I think all characters have tracking hiccups due to the sub-par networking, but Cent is in a league of his own in this regard.

ShonM93
09-18-2017, 04:21 PM
The kensei one isn't really problematic, considering you try to dodge the ub, so the after the dodge innitiated heavy should follow you.

Devils-_-legacy
09-18-2017, 08:31 PM
Most of the issues you've bought up you just need to dodge at the right time but since the new update I have teleported to people and got a successfull hit out of it have no idea how or warlord traveled the distance of a double dodge from a side heavy I think since the last update tracking has gone abit hay wire

UbiNoty
09-21-2017, 02:55 AM
We're working on improving tracking issues. It's usually a bad mix of lag and follow-through of actions/input that already went in before changes in position were realized on both ends, but we've definitely seen some bad examples of this and we want to make it better too.