PDA

View Full Version : Really tired of AI collisions

|CoB|_Spectre
02-14-2004, 04:59 PM
Seems with the last patch or two that the frequency of collisions with AI has increased dramatically. I'm not talking about maneuvering in the heat of battle, I'm talking about on a slow, stable approach to landing. More times than I'd care to remember I've been turning base to final, dirtied up (flaps, gear, etc), landing light on, clearance to land from tower when suddenly an AI wingman flashes in from the corner of the eye and...BOOM...I'm dead. To add insult to injury, I'm the one assessed the friendly kill points! This did not used to happen in earlier versions of FB and IL-2. Can this please be fixed?

|CoB|_Spectre
02-14-2004, 04:59 PM
Seems with the last patch or two that the frequency of collisions with AI has increased dramatically. I'm not talking about maneuvering in the heat of battle, I'm talking about on a slow, stable approach to landing. More times than I'd care to remember I've been turning base to final, dirtied up (flaps, gear, etc), landing light on, clearance to land from tower when suddenly an AI wingman flashes in from the corner of the eye and...BOOM...I'm dead. To add insult to injury, I'm the one assessed the friendly kill points! This did not used to happen in earlier versions of FB and IL-2. Can this please be fixed?