PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft is absolute trash!@!!@!

cleehigg
09-17-2017, 10:05 PM
how you gonna put out a product that works 50 percent of the time if you lucky i wish there waws a way to sue you for this **** but i know one thing ill never buy another one of your products ill wait for them to be 50 cents at the local pawn shop. If your reading this dont buy this game its based on multiplayer and they dont even have servers wtf really wait for call of duty at least you know the damn game will work

Vakris_One
09-18-2017, 03:57 PM
It's pretty common knowledge that this game uses peer 2 peer. Why did you buy this game if you wanted server based multiplayer?

FredEx919
09-18-2017, 05:52 PM
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but my first suggestion would be to check with support to see if there's anything that can be done to help. You can get them at http://support.ubi.com. There's not much we can do to get you the best possible experience without details as to the problem you're running into. We'll be adding dedicated servers in the future, but it's a big switch and will take some time to get ready. Hopefully we'll have better updates on that for everyone soon.