PDA

View Full Version : EAA Fly-in at Oshkosh

XyZspineZyX
07-29-2003, 09:53 PM
Begins today and ill be there friday /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif .

If anyone want a specific picture of a plane there let me now and ill try my best to get the shot you need if possible.

"Of all my accomplishments I may have achieved during the war, I am proudest of the fact that I never lost a wingman. It was my view that no kill was worth the life of a wingman. . . . Pilots in my unit who lost wingmen on this basis were prohibited from leading a [section]. They were made to fly as wingman, instead."
Erich 'Bubi' Hartmann "Karaya One"

XyZspineZyX
07-29-2003, 09:53 PM
Begins today and ill be there friday /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif .

If anyone want a specific picture of a plane there let me now and ill try my best to get the shot you need if possible.

"Of all my accomplishments I may have achieved during the war, I am proudest of the fact that I never lost a wingman. It was my view that no kill was worth the life of a wingman. . . . Pilots in my unit who lost wingmen on this basis were prohibited from leading a [section]. They were made to fly as wingman, instead."
Erich 'Bubi' Hartmann "Karaya One"

XyZspineZyX
07-29-2003, 10:40 PM
At the last air show I was at, there was a Russian fighter, an I-16 I believe. If it's there, please take a picture. -jim-

XyZspineZyX
07-29-2003, 10:55 PM
I drive by the EAA all the time . The place was pack with campers & RV. And it is one of the best air shows in the world.

XyZspineZyX
07-29-2003, 11:01 PM
I wish I were there!

---------------------------------------
http://www.world-data-systems.com/aerofiles/albums/userpics/109K.jpg

I LOVE MY BF 109 K4!
---------------------------------------
Mors Ianua Vitae (sed mori nolo!)
(Artes Latinae L186 Anon)