PDA

View Full Version : icon bug?

dizzyrouge
09-17-2017, 03:48 PM
so when you get a new piece of equipment for your character you get the exclamation mark icon to say there is a new item in your inventory, so i go look at my new items and exit the hero customisation screen, but the icon is still there even though there isnt any new item, it is really triggering my ocd as i cant get the icons to disappear. Does anyone have a souloution to this?

Tundra 793
09-17-2017, 06:19 PM
This has been a known bug since launch I think, no idea when they're fixing it for good.

It's seriously annoying me though, we need to get a "Mark as Seen" button that just clears all the exclamation marks from a character.

S0Mi_xD
09-17-2017, 08:03 PM
This has been a known bug since launch I think, no idea when they're fixing it for good.

It's seriously annoying me though, we need to get a "Mark as Seen" button that just clears all the exclamation marks from a character.

There is also a newer bug, that shows you the wrong amount of gear you have at total, after a fight (in the screen with getting exp, reward for the fight etc)

UbiInsulin
09-17-2017, 08:06 PM
so when you get a new piece of equipment for your character you get the exclamation mark icon to say there is a new item in your inventory, so i go look at my new items and exit the hero customisation screen, but the icon is still there even though there isnt any new item, it is really triggering my ocd as i cant get the icons to disappear. Does anyone have a souloution to this?

This issue is being looked into by the FH team. Apologies for the annoyance!

@SoMi, do you happen to have any screenshots showing this issue? I'd be happy to report this to the team.

bmason1000
09-18-2017, 12:45 AM
There is also a newer bug, that shows you the wrong amount of gear you have at total, after a fight (in the screen with getting exp, reward for the fight etc)have definitely experienced this. End of match said i had 27 and i only like to keep one piece per slot so i backed out to clear sone gear and actually had 60.

Also new item bug is getting worse. I've had a "new" helmet since week 3...now i have a "new" everything. Every slot.