PDA

View Full Version : Dedicated servers

Estillon
09-17-2017, 01:03 AM
Ubi, how high on your priority list are the dedicated servers?

Tonight's been the most frustrating time I've had with this game. Enough to give it up entirely until connection issues are fixed. I've participated in over 30 Dominion games and completed only 1.

Going back to my AC marathon until Origins comes out.

Also, how is it that the game was absolutely stable during the free week end? Did you boost your hardware to lure new players only to go back to your old ways once the cash was in your pockets?

I've been playing TCTD since launch and we've had to deal with some messed up issues and non-existant communication, but I'm going back to the sub-reddit to tell everyone to chill out because, unless they also play For Honor, they have no idea how frustrating a Ubi game can become. At least TCTD's never suffered from continuous disconnects.

bmason1000
09-17-2017, 01:16 AM
I had a total opposite experience. I can go weeks, plural, without a disconnect but the free weekend i had serious connection issues

Estillon
09-17-2017, 01:22 AM
That's really messed up... I wish it would have been the same for me. Would have saved me some money.

SwellChemosabe
09-17-2017, 01:23 AM
^ same. Though when I do start having disconnects they hit pretty hard. I usually just load up a different game then and come back a few hours later when For Honor calms it's ****.

UbiNoty
09-17-2017, 01:33 AM
DS are definitely our top priority. The process is a major rework of the original FH infrastructure, so its not an easy road - but it's definitely on the very top of our list.

Estillon
09-17-2017, 01:40 AM
Thank you UbiNoty. Are you anywhere near an announcement with a formal ETA?

UbiNoty
09-17-2017, 01:49 AM
I'll ask the team to see if they're ready to give any news on progress. Ultimately they'll need to be the ones to give any kind of hard ETA as to when they're ready, but I can at least remind them that you all are asking. :)

Estillon
09-17-2017, 02:22 AM
Thanks again! I hope you guys realize that the people who are venting on the forums are those who love the game and can't bear to give up on it. Those who don't care leave quietly and move on.

ricsand
09-17-2017, 03:02 AM
I just got the game a few days ago, and its really good but please fix your matchmaking it take 3-4 minutes to join a game and then sometimes it disconnects me. Im getting extremely frustrated when other multiplayer games take seconds.

We.the.North
09-17-2017, 03:14 AM
Thank you UbiNoty. Are you anywhere near an announcement with a formal ETA?

Soon.