PDA

View Full Version : Resynchronizing, please wait.

TSCDescon
09-16-2017, 05:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkQGLupslFs

UbiNoty
09-16-2017, 11:24 PM
Sorry. I know that it sucks. The best thing to do would be to report (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) the incident to us so we can at least have it logged for the team as something that needs fixing. Make sure to send the video!

kweassa1
09-17-2017, 02:36 AM
It's an abnormal desync situation, most likely attempted lag-switching on the part of the Shinobi player -- in hopes to "rewind time" a few seconds to cancel out either the parry or the quickthrow.

You can see from the point where the Shinobi got caught by the quickthrow, that he's become desynced -- his "gtabbed" -> 'thrown" -> "knockdown" animation sequences are abnormal.

When lagswitching fails, the game blows up in your face like that because the system tries to re-establish contact with the player that's suddenly "gone" from the intertwined network link.

RatedChaotic
09-17-2017, 03:50 AM
It's an abnormal desync situation, most likely attempted lag-switching on the part of the Shinobi player -- in hopes to "rewind time" a few seconds to cancel out either the parry or the quickthrow.

You can see from the point where the Shinobi got caught by the quickthrow, that he's become desynced -- his "gtabbed" -> 'thrown" -> "knockdown" animation sequences are abnormal.

When lagswitching fails, the game blows up in your face like that because the system tries to re-establish contact with the player that's suddenly "gone" from the intertwined network link.

If thats the case. Theres alot of lag switches in use. Just read the xbox reviews. LoL...Looks like a ragequit on another one of Ubis crappy multiplayer games to me.

kweassa1
09-17-2017, 06:15 AM
If thats the case. Theres alot of lag switches in use. Just read the xbox reviews. LoL...Looks like a ragequit on another one of Ubis crappy multiplayer games to me.

It's just a possibility. But from my own observations, empirically speaking, the usual desync doesnt look like that. Suspected lag-switching cases almost always display a very distinct and weird set of things happening, and most particular one being serious out-of-sync issues with attack-hit animations.