PDA

View Full Version : why I hate For Honor now!

OWNEDBYAMIDGET
09-16-2017, 02:37 PM
I stopped playing For honor every since season 2 came out because the centurion got use so much and was op. When season 3 came out I got back into playing the game but I feel really annoyed how the game still is. The new characters are really good but it's the game itself that I hate. I look for a game, the teams are unbalanced as my team is mostly rookies while the other team are rep 20+. But the worst thing is that when I am having fun in a match and winning in the process or just killed the last guy to win the match but I mostly get and error which I really hate. This cause me to rage and makes me stop playing the game. I thought ubisoft fixed their game but the reaaly gone down hill in most of their games now. I should have waited for a game that worked cuase I wasted 80 on this game.

UbiNoty
09-16-2017, 11:30 PM
Sorry, sorry. We're working on centurion and matchmaking improvements. It's taking some time, but hopefully we can give you all some good news soon.
As for errors and such, well the good news is that DS should solve these problems - but in the interim we're still trying to make things better for you all, so if you're having constant error messages we ask that you send in a report (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) to us about it so it can be looked at.