PDA

View Full Version : Ist there a place to report cheaters?

Toran80
09-16-2017, 10:59 AM
I complained about cheaters from time to time and today I met another player parrying or countering any light in dominion.

I do not want to revive to my youtube channel "GotYouCheater" but enough is enough!

Is there a place where I can send in videos?

Link to video removed for naming and shaming - UbiInsulin

CandleInTheDark
09-16-2017, 11:03 AM
You need to get the video off of your post as it goes against the forum naming and shaming rules.

If you go to https://forhonor.ubisoft.com on the top left you will see the logo, there is a drop down menu and from there you select support. Bottom of that page there is a button saying contact customer support. From there you can email them or if there is anyone available initiate a chat.

Jarl.Felix
09-16-2017, 12:36 PM
I watched a bit over the video .. he's like 4-5 times better than you ? where are the cheats ?

Toran80
09-16-2017, 02:37 PM
I watched a bit over the video .. he's like 4-5 times better than you ? where are the cheats ?

Is it your account?

I described in the video how you can figure out cheating and he is definetly got it running.

The only time I hit him was when he did an action himself (= the bot can not react to my action).

I saw good players but when you play at my level you see a cheater from far. His reactions where all immediate exactly when I started my attack. This same second reaction is not possible it is a bot that reacts as soon as you start an attack. Fighting a good player feels diffrent.

The player btw ist mediocre the thing that does not lie is his position game on the map (not supported by a bot). It is a lot you need to watch when you want to figure out who is cheating and who is not. It is not just simply watching his parry or attack skills. Good players have way better psotioning on the map.

Jarl.Felix
09-16-2017, 03:54 PM
I never laughed so hard in ages.

You can clearly see he outclassed you in every expect of the game man ....

You did nothing which supposed to do at the "at your level" status. I watched again only your moves. He just reacted to your failed hits, same moves spam, you even pressed GB while he was OOS and doing the top heavy attack :))

If you really feel like he got cheats, ok, do what you have to do, but you should reconsider dude :))

UbiInsulin
09-16-2017, 06:53 PM
Hi, the link to the video has been removed because we don't allow naming and shaming (i.e. "hackusations") on the forums.

You can go here (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000026238/For-Honor-Report-a-Player-FH-PC-XB1-PS4) to report suspicious activity. Thank you for doing so!