PDA

View Full Version : Grid budget meter

Farcryisdead
09-15-2017, 08:40 PM
If we have to put up with grid limits, can we please have a budget meter/bar for each grid. this would make life easier for us map builders.

akilyoung
09-16-2017, 02:15 PM
Theres an easy way to fix this if its an issue, jump over to PC :)

A lot of us already have!

Farcryisdead
09-16-2017, 02:34 PM
Theres an easy way to fix this if its an issue, jump over to PC :)

A lot of us already have!
im sticking with xbox :) the xbox map making community will explode when far cry 5 is released. plus ive got big plans for my xbox club FAR CRY 5 MAP BUILDERS CLUB. 2 months old today now 200 members.

Fallen-Champ
09-16-2017, 03:33 PM
In Modifiers if you turn ON Grid Budget it splits the main Grid Square into smaller Blue Grids, each one of these smaller grids has it's own budget where a set number of things can be placed in it.
It could help a little when planning although I never use it I have to admit, Lets hope FC5 has a much bigger budget then we won't have half the issues we have with FC4.

akilyoung
09-17-2017, 02:09 PM
For co-op I hate that static vehicles count towards ai waves. Or when you want a lot of vehicles you have to do it for wave 1 or 2 After that your done. So for my new map "Sunday Driver's" extraction map I wanted more enemies driving vehicles. I was very limited. Still plenty of action for a nice little joyride of the whole map curving around up and down hill's.

I just found out about this when making the contest map. I was planning on making a large scrap yard with lots of broken cars, but I had to shrink it to a small area and put other stuff in place of the cars.

This just makes NO sense at all!