PDA

View Full Version : Exploit game

SaschoS
09-15-2017, 06:50 PM
Why is this game made around exploits?

Tundra 793
09-15-2017, 07:07 PM
Why is this thread made around a loaded question?

S0Mi_xD
09-15-2017, 07:51 PM
Why are we humans?

bmason1000
09-15-2017, 07:54 PM
How do you take your coffee?

S0Mi_xD
09-15-2017, 08:12 PM
Like a catholic Priest - white, sweet and some spirit ;D

Tundra 793
09-15-2017, 08:18 PM

I like my coffee like I like my women; From the corner of a street and I'm not willing to pay more than $1.50.

CandleInTheDark
09-15-2017, 08:55 PM
I'll be the straight man >.> (insert sexuality based joke here)

The game isn't built around exploits, yes they exist in the form of unlocked attacks and as soon as the devs find them and get a fix for them they get taken out. Bear in mind that there must be thousands upon thousands (millions even?) lines of code, the devs can test until the cows come home and then ask the cows to test it but as soon as x thousand more people get their hands on it, some of whom who go into games looking to break them (this happens in mostly single player games like Football Manager where people try to break the match engine, let alone anything competitive) then more and more crop up.

The devs have stated that their intent is for every attack to have the same properties unlocked as locked and while they got shown up pretty badly at the season three launch tournament, every patch that fixes an unlock is progress.

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
09-15-2017, 08:57 PM
Coke or Pepsi?

CandleInTheDark
09-15-2017, 09:00 PM
Coke or Pepsi?

Pepsi, what are you, a barbarian?

bmason1000
09-15-2017, 09:49 PM
Pepsi, what are you, a barbarian?then i guess I'm as barbarous as they come, sir! Pepsi...blegh

CandleInTheDark
09-15-2017, 09:56 PM
then i guess I'm as barbarous as they come, sir! Pepsi...blegh

Lol >.> barbarian may have been a little strong but yeah I prefer pepsi regular to coke regular, diet pepsi to diet coke, pepsi max to coke zero, hell, cherry pepsi max to full sugar coke cherry.

We may be a little off topic >.>

kogurio0
09-15-2017, 10:01 PM
Guys.. This problem is big, we cant solve it at the moment and you know it. Better lets talk about cheese, and why we dont like blue cheese, who is first?

S0Mi_xD
09-15-2017, 10:05 PM
Lol >.> barbarian may have been a little strong but yeah I prefer pepsi regular to coke regular, diet pepsi to diet coke, pepsi max to coke zero, hell, cherry pepsi max to full sugar coke cherry.

We may be a little off topic >.>

I don't prefer any of them, Pepsi taste bit better, but I rarely drink soft drinks at home.
Water and tea.

To be fair - the topic barely is discussable and it sounds more like a invitation for a open discussion, so basically you can't be off topic with it ;)

S0Mi_xD
09-15-2017, 10:11 PM
Guys.. This problem is big, we cant solve it at the moment and you know it. Better lets talk about cheese, and why we dont like blue cheese, who is first?

There are different reasons - some people can't smell it, others can't look at it,
Also for the ones who use it the cheese taste like a win, and for those who up against it is to strong of a flavor.

And don't forget those who are lactose intolerant, just natural for them to deny the cheese.

bmason1000
09-15-2017, 10:33 PM
Its gotta have good veining. Those chunky low qual mass markets are garbage. Gimme a big veiny slice and now we're talkin. Oh yeah.

psyminion
09-15-2017, 10:58 PM
is it too late for my coffee preference?

SwellChemosabe
09-15-2017, 11:08 PM
Soda or Pop?

ChampionRuby50g
09-15-2017, 11:28 PM
Coke in general isn't the soft drink I'd go for, I honestly prefer a Fanta or Solo.
I did enjoy a great cappuccino this morning for coffee preferences.

UbiJurassic
09-15-2017, 11:39 PM
Why is this game made around exploits?

Exploits are being actively addressed with every update. Many of the exploits players saw in the Season 3 tournament have been actively addressed and the team is actively working to identify and address any new ones that may arise.

Two creams and two sugars.

Coke or Pepsi?
Neither. Dr. Pepper.

Soda or Pop?
Neither. I call it Coke.

bmason1000
09-16-2017, 01:37 AM
exploits beeing adressed since release !! fix it a bit faster please for the sake of the rest of the community :)...so is that coke or pepsi?

Tundra 793
09-16-2017, 03:22 AM
Coke or Pepsi?

Fill them with enough Jack Daniels and I'll take either one.

ChampionRuby50g
09-16-2017, 03:26 AM
Fill them with enough Jack Daniels and I'll take either one.
You should of never mentioned alcohol, because it is my duty as an Australian to stay on this thread and debate everything there is to do with alcohol.
Don't you mean Wild Turkey 101, or possibly even Jim Beams Devils cut?

Tundra 793
09-16-2017, 03:27 AM
because it is my duty as an Australian to stay on this thread and debate everything there is to do with alcohol.

I'm Danish. So. You know. It's on.

Don't you mean Wild Turkey 101, or possibly even Jim Beams Devils cut?

Good point. I'll even take Bulleit over Jack Daniels.

I will however make a case that Jack Daniels Single Barrel is completely drinkable, even on its own.

bmason1000
09-16-2017, 03:34 AM
Good point. I'll even take Bulleit over Jack Daniels.Well seeing as bulleit is fantastic and jack is horrendous, that makes sense. It's no eagle rare or elijah craig but at that price point, bulleit is excellent.

ChampionRuby50g
09-16-2017, 04:00 AM
I'm Danish. So. You know. It's on.

Good point. I'll even take Bulleit over Jack Daniels.

I will however make a case that Jack Daniels Single Barrel is completely drinkable, even on its own.

About time I get a run for my money! To make this For Honor related, I suggest Ubi make a international drinking Tournament for FH. The Particpiants have got to get as drunk as they possibly can all while playing the game. Imagine trying to play against a PK, seeing double zones and light Spam heading your way. Tournament winner gets a slab of beer and their choice of spirits.

I've been meaning to try Bulleit recently, so as I saw your post I drove down to the bottleo real quick only to find they don't stock it. So I drove another 2 mins to the next one, they don't have it :( so I settled with Talisker Storm Single malt. Favourites would have to be Canadian club and the Wild turkey though.

bmason1000
09-16-2017, 04:06 AM
About time I get a run for my money! To make this For Honor related, I suggest Ubi make a international drinking Tournament for FH. The Particpiants have got to get as drunk as they possibly can all while playing the game. Imagine trying to play against a PK, seeing double zones and light Spam heading your way. Tournament winner gets a slab of beer and their choice of spirits.

I've been meaning to try Bulleit recently, so as I saw your post I drove down to the bottleo real quick only to find they don't stock it. So I drove another 2 mins to the next one, they don't have it :( so I settled with Talisker Storm Single malt. Favourites would have to be Canadian club and the Wild turkey though.I've been training for that tournament a long time haha. Would definitely participate.

And Canadian club is absolutely awful, but i love it anyway haha. Something about reeeal bottom shelf whiskey, it's got a charm to it. I'll murder some old crow and that's basically brown turpentine haha

SwellChemosabe
09-16-2017, 04:06 AM

I've been meaning to try Bulleit recently, so as I saw your post I drove down to the bottleo real quick only to find they don't stock it. So I drove another 2 mins to the next one, they don't have it :( so I settled with Talisker Storm Single malt. Favourites would have to be Canadian club and the Wild turkey though.

My friends and I do this every other weekend and it is by far one of the most hilarious and fun things to do with this game. +1 good sir.

SwellChemosabe
09-16-2017, 04:07 AM

Edit: sorry, not sure why this posted twice

Tundra 793
09-16-2017, 04:08 AM
Imagine trying to play against a PK, seeing double zones and light Spam heading your way.

That's half the reason I used to main Berserker; When you're drunk enough he has 4 axes.

You could do a lot worse than Talisker, but that intense smokey flavor makes it only a very occasional drink for me. Though this whole year I've been having a love affair with Highland Park.

It's a bit odd that you couldn't find a single Bulleit, it's probably in the top 5 most popular bourbons on the market. And It's actually quite good considering the price. I attempted to buy a bottle last month, but the supermarket I got it in has these hard plastic anti theft devices locked onto the top of the bottle, and the poor clerk was new at this job, so he spent 10-15 minutes trying to get it off, eventually needing his supervisor to help him out.

But after that long fiddling with it, he was so flustered he forgot to scan the bottle. I didn't notice it until after I paid and left. I could of course have told him about the honest mistake.
I chose to just go home and drown the sorrow in free bourbon.

ChampionRuby50g
09-16-2017, 05:24 AM
I've been training for that tournament a long time haha. Would definitely participate.

And Canadian club is absolutely awful, but i love it anyway haha. Something about reeeal bottom shelf whiskey, it's got a charm to it. I'll murder some old crow and that's basically brown turpentine haha

That's it, the bottom of the barrel dregs is the best ;) CC is usually just a pre mix can drink for me, the spirit itself doesn't agree with me, unless mixed with dry.

ChampionRuby50g
09-16-2017, 05:40 AM
That's half the reason I used to main Berserker; When you're drunk enough he has 4 axes.

You could do a lot worse than Talisker, but that intense smokey flavor makes it only a very occasional drink for me. Though this whole year I've been having a love affair with Highland Park.

It's a bit odd that you couldn't find a single Bulleit, it's probably in the top 5 most popular bourbons on the market. And It's actually quite good considering the price. I attempted to buy a bottle last month, but the supermarket I got it in has these hard plastic anti theft devices locked onto the top of the bottle, and the poor clerk was new at this job, so he spent 10-15 minutes trying to get it off, eventually needing his supervisor to help him out.

But after that long fiddling with it, he was so flustered he forgot to scan the bottle. I didn't notice it until after I paid and left. I could of course have told him about the honest mistake.
I chose to just go home and drown the sorrow in free bourbon.

I forget that overseas you can buy your alcohol in supermarkets with your shopping, we have to go into complete seperate buildings. When I said bottleo that's Aus slang for Bottleshop -> Liqour store.

I've always loved the smokiness in my whisky, which is why I've enjoyed the Johhnie Walker Blue label, even though it is definetly over priced. The Talisker Storm is probably the smokiest that they've made, which is why I decided to go back to it today, although I do prefer the 10 year old.

First supermarket was out of stock, but the 2nd is a bit dodgy and just flat out didn't have it, sadly.
I know exactly what you mean with those plastic things, we have them here too. But I feel bad for that cashier, it's off within 5 seconds ahah. But look, it's very hard to turn down free good bourbon. Reminds of this time when I was at a bar, and the barman said they'd run out of beer. The look on my face must've been one of pure dissapointment because he ended up giving me a double shot gin and tonic for free! That turned into two for free when a different barman knocked me and spilled maybe a quarter of my drink hehehehe.

Currency conversion would come into it, but we in Aus again cop it really expensive. For example a bottle of crystal head vodka costs up to $90 AU, but in Singapore duty free its half that price.

ChampionRuby50g
09-16-2017, 05:49 AM
My friends and I do this every other weekend and it is by far one of the most hilarious and fun things to do with this game. +1 good sir.

I actually recommend it if the person isn't the angry drunk type aha, it's actually great to play drunk, it feels so relaxing and fun because I'm not thinking about whatever happened, I thinking abou refilling my glass. 😂

Tundra 793
09-16-2017, 06:08 AM
I forget that overseas you can buy your alcohol in supermarkets with your shopping, we have to go into complete seperate buildings. When I said bottleo that's Aus slang for Bottleshop -> Liqour store.

It's odd that Aussies have probably the most infamous drinking culture worldwide, but the country is real conservative about it.
Here in Denmark you can go into any store and buy as much beer as you want legally at 16. Whisky and the likes at 18. Used to be both at 15 though.

I've always loved the smokiness in my whisky, which is why I've enjoyed the Johhnie Walker Blue label, even though it is definetly over priced. The Talisker Storm is probably the smokiest that they've made, which is why I decided to go back to it today, although I do prefer the 10 year old.

Buddy of mine handed me a flask full of Ardbeg or some kinda Islay malt once before an Iron Maiden concert; Those Islay malts just get smokier, and ****ing smokier.

Reminds of this time when I was at a bar, and the barman said they'd run out of beer. The look on my face must've been one of pure dissapointment because he ended up giving me a double shot gin and tonic for free! That turned into two for free when a different barman knocked me and spilled maybe a quarter of my drink hehehehe.

A bar running out of beer, sounds like the opening to a post apocalyptic horror film.

Currency conversion would come into it, but we in Aus again cop it really expensive. For example a bottle of crystal head vodka costs up to $90 AU, but in Singapore duty free its half that price.

I think Crystal Head is always gonna be a bit overpriced because It's a brand Vodka. It's a good vodka though. Actually that's a lie I have no idea what makes a good vodka, but you're drinking it out of a ****ing skull. It could be Dan Akroyd's distilled piss and I'd still drink it. 'Cause skull.

Howard_T_J
09-16-2017, 06:44 AM
All this whiskey talk and no one even mentions Suntory, or my favorite cheap whiskey.... Tullamore Dew

Tundra 793
09-16-2017, 06:46 AM
All this whiskey talk and no one even mentions Suntory, or my favorite cheap whiskey.... Tullamore Dew

Well hell, we're only just getting started, and It's great you brought it up.

The Japanese can make some ****ing mind blowing whiskies. Not all of them, but some, are truly excellent.

Tullamore, and Crown Royal are my guilty pleasure whiskies. I've always preferred any Irish whiskies to their Scottish counterparts.

Howard_T_J
09-16-2017, 06:48 AM
Well hell, we're only just getting started, and It's great you brought it up.

The Japanese can make some ****ing mind blowing whiskies. Not all of them, but some, are truly excellent.

Tullamore, and Crown Royal are my guilty pleasure whiskies. I've always preferred any Irish whiskies to their Scottish counterparts.

At my watering hole. There is still a button for Dew and a Brew. So i get me a nice space dust with a tully for 9 bucks lol

ChampionRuby50g
09-16-2017, 07:07 AM
A great jap whisky IMO is Nikka from the barrel. Every sip is tasty with great flavours, even with a dash of water.
@Tundra
In Aus the legal drinking age is 18, but the laws are real strict on it. Reminds me of a video I saw on Facebook, this bloke got caught going through a booze bus, or cops doing road side breath tests. 24 hours after his last drink, According to
Him and still blew over the legal alcohol driving limit. The police did math according to what this guy said he drank from Friday morning to Friday night (he got pulled over Saturday night), he drank a slab of beers and a slab of double strength wild Turkeys, with other odd drinks in between. Ended up been 96 standard drinks.

All vodka tastes like nail polish remover, unless it's the cheeky vodka mixed with raspberry lemondade.

bmason1000
09-16-2017, 12:38 PM
Tully is definitely another one of those "for that price, it's amazing." Also agree with championrugby, all straight vodka is trash. Royal crown...i don't know man, i guess I'm just not in to canadian whiskies too much.

I'm tellin yous though, if you can find eagle rare or elijah craig in your respective countries you gotta try them. Also buffalo trace and basil haydens.

UbiNoty
09-16-2017, 11:46 PM
This thread has gone so off topic it's in another dimension. I don't want to spoil the fun but, as we are a family-friendly forum we don't really try to encourage discussion about alcohol and that kind of stuff on the forums (especially since it's just a tad off-topic). I know, it's weird because we can talk about decapitation and cleaving bodies in half and gore in FH all day but...rules are rules you know? I'd encourage you to continue the conversation in a private discussion however! :)

And remember, friends don't let friends play drunk (or maybe you do but then your KDA would probably be pretty bad - at least mine would)

bmason1000
09-17-2017, 12:34 AM
This thread has gone so off topic it's in another dimension. I don't want to spoil the fun but, as we are a family-friendly forum we don't really try to encourage discussion about alcohol and that kind of stuff on the forums (especially since it's just a tad off-topic). I know, it's weird because we can talk about decapitation and cleaving bodies in half and gore in FH all day but...rules are rules you know? I'd encourage you to continue the conversation in a private discussion however! :)

And remember, friends don't let friends play drunk (or maybe you do but then your KDA would probably be pretty bad - at least mine would)i was wondering how long we'd get away with it haha. Honestly, i don't even remember the topic, something about exploits? I'm going to casually back out of this thread.

Howard_T_J
09-17-2017, 01:49 AM

And remember, friends don't let friends play drunk (or maybe you do but then your KDA would probably be pretty bad - at least mine would)

So which alcohol takes you off your throne? lol

ChampionRuby50g
09-17-2017, 04:55 AM

All good things must come to an end :( Knew this would happen eventually though ahah