PDA

View Full Version : Looking for R6 community

Need.Coffee
09-14-2017, 07:41 PM
Hello,

I'm a new player. Recently bought Siege and i am looking for a community to play Siege with on the PC. Preferably EU based.
I am noticing that this game is much more enjoyable with a team. Since i work alot my game time is limited and there for i am looking for a community that doesn't ask or need me to play daily. And is big enough for when i do have time to play that there will often be others to play with.

Little about me. Im 29, friendly, mature (obviously cause im hitting the big 30 soon) and plays games as a way to relax.
Hoping to find like-minded people, so drop a message or pm if you would like me to join your community.

Best regards,

Need.Coffee

Laughterism
01-28-2018, 02:31 PM
ClanAOD [AOD] is a large, international, multi-gaming community which was founded in 1999 and is made up of 3500+ dedicated members spread across games But is Looking for more Rainbow Six Siege players, LIke I said we are a International player base so you shouldn't have a problem finding EU guys and gals to play with, Please add me on Uplay - AOD_Willow, I would be more then happy to get you setup and answer any questions you may have about the clan it's self.

http://i.imgur.com/l1IJxPR.png?1