PDA

View Full Version : Well,I HAD a good team

Haplo_Bane
09-14-2017, 06:06 PM
Had a good team on for honor,but constant disconnects and the arrival of DESTINY 2 has led to a 2 month break we all agreed on.It's too hard to play for honor now,playing half-almost finished matches to only have it crash. Or 1 guy getting dc'de waiting for our match to end. Or the recently added "match making not ready" for no apparent reason,forcing us all to restart the game. It's great to play a AAA game with teammates THAT ACTUALLY WORKS. Personally, I don't think we'll back,but who knows. Ubi moderators,you do a great job. Ubi devs,behond pathetic.

Vakris_One
09-14-2017, 06:39 PM
K. Enjoy paying for 2 expansions that will then get all of their content locked behind the 3rd expansion. Also, make sure to buy a PS4 Pro or Xbox One S around the 3 year mark so you can continue to access the full game and all the expansions you bought when Bungie eventually drop support for the regular PS4 and Xbone.

No triple A games studio is squeaky clean and Bungie in my opinion take the cake in how they treated their players with the first Destiny. Comparing Bungie's Destiny team and Ubi's For Honor dev team I would say they are the reverse of each other.

Destiny as a game was a ton of fun to play, a ton of variety and very stable but by God did the studio **** on their players constantly. From the outright lies in its pre-launch footage and gameplay trailers, to the incredibly anemic and half-assed story to the constant money grabbing tactics such as locking previous content (including most of the base game's vanilla content) behind paywalls like an underhanded type of stealth subscription. For Honor on the other hand although being fun because it is fresh and has the art of battle going for it has many balance problems, crippling P2P connections issues and a lot of bugs. But the dev team are in constant communication with the community, they are improving and actively working on the problems and every Season expansion is free! No locking of previous content like Events or certain modes/new modes behind future paywalls.

Me personally I would rather continue to support the For Honor dev team than Bungie even though I would love to dive into Destiny 2. I just can't forget how Bungie mistreated its players every chance it got with the first Destiny and I will not support them on principle. The For Honor devs are way more honest than Bungie and much less likely to willingly screw their players over.

Haplo_Bane
09-14-2017, 07:06 PM
For one,I'm lucky.Money isn't a problem for me.If it is,then why are you playing games or writing in forums. Two,yes destiny one was shocking,but I'm talking about 2,not one.They have learned from their mistakes. Three, are seriously trying to convince me this game is free from money grabbing techniques???????? A season pass which LETS you play new characters two weeks early ???????

Haplo_Bane
09-14-2017, 07:18 PM
Oh yes,and the fact they actually use their PAYING CUSTOMERS as their GAME TESTERS.If this is not the ULTIMATE FORM OF A MONEY GRABBING TECHNIQUE then what is ???

FredEx919
09-14-2017, 09:56 PM
Had a good team on for honor,but constant disconnects and the arrival of DESTINY 2 has led to a 2 month break we all agreed on.It's too hard to play for honor now,playing half-almost finished matches to only have it crash. Or 1 guy getting dc'de waiting for our match to end. Or the recently added "match making not ready" for no apparent reason,forcing us all to restart the game. It's great to play a AAA game with teammates THAT ACTUALLY WORKS. Personally, I don't think we'll back,but who knows. Ubi moderators,you do a great job. Ubi devs,behond pathetic.

We hope to see you back some day. We'll certainly continue sharing all the great feedback we get on the forums with the team and the devs will continue to work on improving the game. It can sometimes be a slow moving process, but we're all committed to the game and community.

Vakris_One
09-14-2017, 11:34 PM
For one,I'm lucky.Money isn't a problem for me.If it is,then why are you playing games or writing in forums.
Money's got nothing to do with it. If you think it's okay for a company to block access to the things you have already payed them money for and tell you to fork out more money if you want to unlock access to the things you already had payed for again... well then we see the world very differently you and I.

Two,yes destiny one was shocking,but I'm talking about 2,not one.They have learned from their mistakes.
I truly hope they have. Only time will tell. What they did on the first game was disgraceful enough to warrant my extreme caution and I am content to wait and see if Bungie can change. You are of a different opinion, that's fine too.

Three, are seriously trying to convince me this game is free from money grabbing techniques???????? A season pass which LETS you play new characters two weeks early ???????
Firstly, I am not trying to convince you of anything, I am merely showing you a different point of view. Secondly, it is called early access. Everyone gets to purchase those characters with in-game currency a week later. It is not money grabbing in the slightest. It certainly beats an expansion that costs as much as the fully priced base game and locks over 80% of the vanilla game plus 2 previous expansions behind it. Now THAT is money grabbing my friend, done by seasoned proffessionals fully versed in the art of double dipping.

Oh yes,and the fact they actually use their PAYING CUSTOMERS as their GAME TESTERS.If this is not the ULTIMATE FORM OF A MONEY GRABBING TECHNIQUE then what is ???
Is it any worse than outright lying to their customers to get more sales when launching their game? Then nickle and diming and double dipping them with future paywalls that lock previously purchased content behind a premium price tag?

I'm not going to defend the Ubi devs on this because it is wrong but it still doesn't even touch Bungie's level of ****** in my opinion. As I said, I have more faith in the FH devs to stay honest and steer their game into calmer waters than I do that Bungie won't screw over its players again.

bmason1000
09-15-2017, 03:03 AM
Word. I say "boo" to destiny. Boooo.