PDA

View Full Version : What happens when a supblock attack meets a supblock attack?

kweassa1
09-14-2017, 05:10 AM
I've never really gave this a thought, because usually people don't really make much use of this trait... except for the Crushing Counter attacks available to WD toplights or HL lights... and most other classes who have the supblock light attacks would rather just use parries.. .which is easier, safer, and yields more rewards.

But since the defensive metafix is on the horizon within weeks, or perhaps a couple of months... suddenly I realized I've never seen this happen.

What happens if a superior block attack meets another superior block within the timing both attacks have the "superior block" status active?? :O

S0Mi_xD
09-14-2017, 06:49 AM
If both are perfect synchron, both players hit each other with the normal attack, means, the superior block doesn't play a roll in here.

Why it is like this?
Because if you attack with an attack that has sup block in it, the sup block indicator is only active for a short amount of the full attack animation at the beginning, it won't be active on both sides to trigger the counter attack / hit the sup block.

An example where you can see it (a video I did long ago) - pay attention to the indicator of the conqu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PxS9i4BeQc

matt89connor
09-14-2017, 10:16 AM
I've never really gave this a thought, because usually people don't really make much use of this trait... except for the Crushing Counter attacks available to WD toplights or HL lights... and most other classes who have the supblock light attacks would rather just use parries.. .which is easier, safer, and yields more rewards.

But since the defensive metafix is on the horizon within weeks, or perhaps a couple of months... suddenly I realized I've never seen this happen.

What happens if a superior block attack meets another superior block within the timing both attacks have the "superior block" status active?? :O
is the same question when 2 melee like kick etc.. collide.....only 1 won,or the superior not ork, and you get a hit, or 1 of the 2 hero use superior to another, like Somi_xD show up the different speed: mean that only 1 can get the goal ;)