PDA

View Full Version : For Honor knight idea: a classic knight

Ianoneshot
09-14-2017, 12:42 AM
Maybe a classic knight character? Maybe called something like Landlord or something?

Looks something like this?
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/GWY3m0MnGMtAG5NhgmhWBAXkazOlpMluXVCIw-jAzRqyZUwIZgm4F83kD0cW2TYl7f6ERQ=s85
(sorry its very small)

Maybe he weilds a zwiehander?

I'm not suggestion too much so if you guys (ubi) end up making a hero like this you won't get copywright.

PeanutBlock
09-14-2017, 12:44 AM
So .. a Warden with a bigger sword called a "Landlord"....?

Tundra 793
09-14-2017, 12:46 AM
I haven't seen a picture that small since dial-up times.

But from what I can see, and what you're saying; Isn't the Warden basically your stereotypical Knight character? What's he lacking that you'd want in a Knight character?

I'm not suggestion too much so if you guys (ubi) end up making a hero like this you won't get copywright.

Actually they will. Without reading any TOS agreements, I can tell you there most certainly is a clause in the forum's TOS that lets them take whatever we "suggest" here and run with it.
But a better point is; You can't really copyright a centuries old stereotype, you know?

TSCDescon
09-14-2017, 01:14 AM

Lol.

Ianoneshot
09-14-2017, 02:04 AM

what makes warden WARDEN is his combos and health/stamina and vortex. Theres also many more things.

Actually now that I think about it this armor and weapon would go well with warden.

Tundra 793
09-14-2017, 02:41 AM
what makes warden WARDEN is his combos and health/stamina and vortex. Theres also many more things.

Actually now that I think about it this armor and weapon would go well with warden.

And so, again; What do you want in a Knight class, that the Warden doesn't do for you?

Ianoneshot
09-14-2017, 02:59 AM
And so, again; What do you want in a Knight class, that the Warden doesn't do for you?

The warden doesn't not bore quickly me by his short list of abilities. He can't half sword. He is just boring after a while.

So what I want out of a knight hero is to have some satisfying moves to pull of (like highlander's moves) and has a big list of abilities. Also can half-sword to make attacks faster but less damage dealing. You can look like a knight that has been historically realistic.

Maybe this hero can have a kite shield and a mace. That will also be cool.
Maybe a one-handed warhammer?

Maybe if this hero has a zwiehander when you parry you can hold down the heavy attack button to grind onto the sword. It lessens damage for 10 seconds and can be really stamina draining to use. Also maybe stab attacks?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQivcrA2x6jIhOVchInm9ughvvgXTiq q0QdO3aPF0Zq25JMEiWiQhttps://j.gifs.com/GZPjP8.gif

matt89connor
09-14-2017, 08:51 AM
warden is more similar to a teutonic knight than a classic knight, BTW, give us some more info of your idea of this hero, maybe will be good ;)

DrinkinMyStella
09-14-2017, 11:48 AM
what we need is a templar, similar to a warden, but a cross between cent and glad so powerful and faster than warden with shield and short sword.

Ianoneshot
09-14-2017, 12:45 PM
what we need is a templar, similar to a warden, but a cross between cent and glad so powerful and faster than warden with shield and short sword.

I don't want an overpowered hero.

Netcode_err_404
09-14-2017, 12:50 PM
Using his sword. Instead bashing ppl ad infinitum with the shoulder.

You know, like kenseis do. Using the katana to deal damage in nany ways, instead bash light > top light.

Most of the fh classes are trash designed but warsen is surely in top 5

Ianoneshot
09-14-2017, 01:25 PM
warden is more similar to a teutonic knight than a classic knight, BTW, give us some more info of your idea of this hero, maybe will be good ;)

My idea on this hero is that he looks like what that VERY SMALL picture is there. This hero wields a zwiehander. He has no area attack but when you press area attack you go into a halfsword stance;
This makes his attacks faster but have less reach. They have the following combos:
Precision strike: Hold down light attack and then you stab. This has great reach. (in normal stance)
Gravity: You're second strike of a top heavy is unblockable. (in normal stance)
Grind: You hold down the parry button while parring in order to pull this off. The enemy deals less damage for 10 seconds. (in normal stance)
Halfsword: Press the area attack button.
Side Strike: You do a nobushi side swipe thing but it doesn't have much range. (in halfsword stance)
Jump Strike: You hold down light. It allows you to do a little stab leap. (in halfsword stance)
Super Strike: You do a top light (halfsword stance), then guardbreak (which hits your enemy in the kidney with your pommel), then you hold heavy or press it. (holding it makes it unblockable but slower than just tapping heavy attack, this puts you back into normal stance). ANIMATION: top light halfsword, hit enemy in kidney with pommel with back turned a bit, Then you turn around into a heavy attack.
https://j.gifs.com/j2GpvW.gif

Thats all I have to share at this current moment.

Thats all I can think about

Ianoneshot
09-14-2017, 09:46 PM
Most of the fh classes are trash designed but warsen is surely in top 5

Warsen? You mean Warden?