PDA

View Full Version : Character ideas 2.0

NukDtheLobst
09-13-2017, 10:55 PM
1.an arabian character, he would wield a cutlass sword and be a hybrid between a heavy and a vanguard. he would wound deeply and make his opponent bleed.his weapon
would be efficient and not to powerful, the character himself would not have very much armor but he would still have a beefy health bar.
2.a knight character that carries a morning star, he would be some kind of heavy, assassin hybrid.slow attacks,beefy health but quick movement speed.he would be meant to
play circles around the opponent.He would also wear one of my favorite helmets, the bascinet helmet.
3.an assassin knight character that wields a rapier. this character would be similar to the nobushi and the warlord. he would easily out maneuvered but would poke at you and he
would RUN AWAY LIKE THE OROCHI THAT HE IS.
4. BONUS. i realize that the conquerer already wield a flail but if some kind of war flail or flail with multiple chains could be implemented it could make for a rich and interesting
gameplay

UbiNoty
09-14-2017, 12:47 AM
We always like to hear new hero concepts and ideas so I'll make a note of them for the team :)