PDA

View Full Version : Shinobis Ranged Attacks

ItBeJUSTICE1
09-13-2017, 07:07 PM
Am I the only one that thinks its oretty bs how people can jut dodge in any direction for Shinobi's ranged attacks and it never hit. It defeats the whole entire purpose of using it against people like that. In my opinion i think that it should have tracking through dodges. Let me know what you guys think

S0Mi_xD
09-13-2017, 07:20 PM
Am I the only one that thinks its oretty bs how people can jut dodge in any direction for Shinobi's ranged attacks and it never hit. It defeats the whole entire purpose of using it against people like that. In my opinion i think that it should have tracking through dodges. Let me know what you guys think

Yeah, Sure and after making shinobis ranged Attacke undodgeable, make them unblockable and unparrieable.
Because shinobi is useless...

Alustar.
09-13-2017, 07:39 PM
Rather than make them intractable, why not make them feintable, by either giving a soft feint into a roll, an out right cancel and/or maybe a mix up with a GB.

Although, even when it misses you can follow up. If you can flip back further or roll forward to close the distance.

kbvlcvfkhgc
09-13-2017, 08:16 PM

No,

ill tell you what is BS though, having ranged attacks in a melee fighting game, why shouldn't it be dodgeble? if anything it should be more dodgeble than any other move, its a cheap *** move that so many Shinobis use, usually from behind while your fighting someone else,

The_B0G_
09-13-2017, 08:41 PM
No,

ill tell you what is BS though, having ranged attacks in a melee fighting game, why shouldn't it be dodgeble? if anything it should be more dodgeble than any other move, its a cheap *** move that so many Shinobis use, usually from behind while your fighting someone else,

+1

Putting ranged attacks in this game in the first place was the mistake, there is no easy mode for shinobi, if you aren't a really good player, you won't have success with him.

CandleInTheDark
09-13-2017, 08:52 PM
I don't mind that a hero has ranged attacks,I think it is a challenge when facing them and something different when using them. On the other hand the reason it is a challenge and not as frustrating as it could be is exactly because those attacks are dodgeable and punishable on parry. A good shinobi player will do well with them in any case, or adapt,I started feinting heavies and landed some wicked heavies off the feint when someone was blocking and dodging everything in a duel, but taking away what makes them acceptable in a game no one else has that range is a bad idea.