PDA

View Full Version : PC Damaged Save Game - AC Brotherhood

Fastnight12
09-13-2017, 07:00 PM
I had a few black screens because of my computer and the savegame has been corrupted. I was familiar with this in AC 3, I could resolve it by changing the 1.save with the 1.save.old (D:\Whatever\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\f58...\54). I tried this here and it had done NOTHING. The damaged savegame remained, I have done a backup of the folder and deleted the save, put it back, still no change. Tried creating a new session, and changing it... but nothing happens to it. Am I on wrong destination? Have I lost the savegame by deleting it in game?

strigoi1958
09-13-2017, 09:12 PM
I cannot remember if brotherhood saves to cloud or not but... if you want to use a local save in other ac games you must make sure "Enable cloud save synchronization" is turned off in uplay.

I'm not sure if using a restore point will take your pc back to a valid save game or not.

Fastnight12
09-14-2017, 01:31 PM
I have the cloud save turned off. But I don't know if I am looking in the good place, There is a new session with 0% sync but in the save files it doesn't show up.

strigoi1958
09-14-2017, 06:51 PM
I've seen people post several different locations for their ACB save folders

c:\users\admin\My saved games

C:\Users\*usernamehere*\Saved Games

C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Saved Games\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\Saves

C:\Documents and Settings\<USERNAME>\Application Data\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\Saves

and the Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames

I don't know if any of these will help but it's worth checking them

Fastnight12
09-14-2017, 07:01 PM
Merda! I have searched in the wrong place. I thought the savegame directory is the same for AC B as AC3. Now I have to do it again. And do a backup after the entering Roma. Thank You!

strigoi1958
09-14-2017, 10:25 PM
I'm glad you are playing again... kill a few templars for me :) and get the Romulus Armour it is awesome ;)