PDA

View Full Version : never ending connection failures

Igby
09-13-2017, 09:41 AM
I bought yours product and I cant play when I want. Service support is terrible poor. Guys think I m on the computer whole day, but I'm not. I attend to work. I try play For Honor from Friday 8.seprtember totally unsuccessfully. I try all way and procedure from ubisoft support - unsuccessfully. I ask to many friends about his favor help me - unsuccessfully. I try plenty own way of my private time how fixed product which I bought but still - unsuccessfully. Just once time I start game on 1/2hour after back from work again not working. Connection failure 7-00000005 is quote Ubisoft. Sorry for my English. Btw I got Ghost Recon, Division working properly. I'm really disappointed.

After one week I sort out solution. Problem was in the logs file MS Windows, my local issue. Ubisot just protected their soft. Always same thing - be careful what you downloading. Many things change set up permanently without admit. Maybe I will be back to Linux. Anyway I happy that I can play again this specific game but this fact not change that's suport is weak. I got one week lost because your notice "Connection failure 7-00000005 " was not true and misleading. Enjoy Sunday. I apologizes for my emotional message before.

UbiNoty
09-14-2017, 12:31 AM
Hi Igby - I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get the help you were looking for from support. Do you still have your ticket number? Can you PM it to me? I'll look into it and see what happened.

Igby
09-14-2017, 12:25 PM
I m happy that somebody wrote me. I send PM.

UbiNoty
09-14-2017, 11:58 PM
Thanks! I'll ask someone to pull it for me and assess the situation.

Igby
09-17-2017, 02:19 PM
After one week I sort out solution. Problem was in the logs file MS Windows, my local issue. Ubisot just protected their soft. Always same thing - be careful what you downloading. Many things change set up permanently without admit. Maybe I will be back to Linux. Anyway I happy that I can play again this specific game but this fact not change that's suport is weak. I got one week lost because your notice "Connection failure 7-00000005 " was not true and misleading. Enjoy Sunday. I apologizes for my emotional message before.