PDA

View Full Version : Pk+ veng too good

Averageperson10
09-12-2017, 10:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvLosL8MTAo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3N6aQ92NdSg

also, i got clip of the lag problem i wrote about in my opinion /feedback thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ari9S5vpMOs

Alustar.
09-12-2017, 10:56 PM
Lol you could have parried the second zone hit in all of those videos and solved the problem.

UbiJurassic
09-12-2017, 11:43 PM
PK's zones definitely come out fast and Revenge mode means that they can finally spam it without consequence. While facing someone like that can certainly be frustrating, it also means they are making themselves vulnerable and predictable. Her zone is consistently coming from the right and seeing as it was the same player in both situations, we also know in advance that if they get revenge, the player will start panic zone spamming. Therefore, your immediate options are to block right or attempt a parry from the right to disrupt her spam and run out her revenge meter a bit.

Devils-_-legacy
09-13-2017, 12:01 AM
What about pks bleed damage with revenge one hit and I'm dead as a shinobi i do the same hit with the same trait didnt do anythig compared to pk 😔does debuff effect bleed?

UbiJurassic
09-13-2017, 12:22 AM
What about pks bleed damage with revenge one hit and I'm dead as a shinobi i do the same hit with the same trait didnt do anythig compared to pk ��does debuff effect bleed?

Yes, the debuff stat will lessen the effects of bleed on your hero.

Averageperson10
09-14-2017, 08:42 AM
tried but failed so instead, i just messaged him a few memes

We.the.North
09-20-2017, 07:59 PM
They are making themselves vulnerable and predictable. Her zone is consistently coming from the right.

I talked to multiple good PK on our discord channel claiming two things :

#1 : They have a Zone + Cancel spam macro they use while in revenge. They SPAM that **** like there's no tomorrow in revenge.

#2 : I didn't quite understand everything they put in the macro, but they stated the following : They are able to not only cancel the zone, but skip a part of the recovery animation so that the next zone comes out faster than the recovery of their opponent.

Here is an example :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1zuGd4UMq4

Notice in the previous example the Shugoki's guard is right. Yet, all the zone attacks connected because the Shugoki never actually had time to activate his guard. A total of 5 attacks connected on the Shugoki before his guard finally showed up. 5 attacks !!! Also, the last 2 attacks were simple light attacks, both coming from the right. Even those light attacks came out too fast for the Shugoki's guard to appear in time.

In other words, the players on the receiving end of the zone attack spam are being stunlocked. Even if they know it's coming from the right, their guard doesn't come up fast enough to actually block the next zone.

This has to be an exploit. Players on the forums all agree the PK zone is problematic. In fact, every "zone attack" performed in 1v1 because it's that good is a problem. It's a zone attack for **** sake, not a 1v1 tool. Obviously, the most easy fix to this problem would be to make pretty much all zone attack impossible to cancel. This would fix all zone attacks problems.

DoctorMcBatman
09-20-2017, 08:08 PM
I'm a PK main, and the PK in those videos is being cheesy as ****. Shame on him/her. Zone is certainly useful in revenge while being ganked, but using it 5 times in a row and cancelling each time isn't kosher - especially when (as noted above) it's a macro that results in stunlocking/even quicker onset of the next zone. (maybe make zone cost stamina in Revenge mode?)

Ban this heathenish player. I agree, it's an exploit when used this way.

Devils-_-legacy
09-20-2017, 09:05 PM
I see this on ps4 is there anyway to get away once it's started because atm I can't figure it out like the only thing that still can't figure out so it basically a Stunlock?

We.the.North
09-20-2017, 10:39 PM
I see this on ps4 is there anyway to get away once it's started because atm I can't figure it out like the only thing that still can't figure out so it basically a Stunlock?

There is no way to get out if you get hit by the first zone attack. The next zone attack not only comes out faster than you can dodge out of it, but it actually comes out even faster than your can activate your guard in that direction. In other words, yes, it's a 100% stunlock that will last until your "stagger animation" pushes you out of the zone attack's range ... which as seen on the videos above can take 3-5 hits before you get control back of your character.

Devils-_-legacy
09-20-2017, 10:46 PM
Only seen this thread today before I never would of figured that it's basically a Stunlock and I realise how I worded the last post thought I had deleted it lol. I only watched the orchis one i thought it was maybe to do with reflect guard as I mainly play assassin thought that's were I was getting caught out