PDA

View Full Version : Why doesn't Valk have "headbutt"?

DoodTheMan
09-12-2017, 10:22 PM
I think it's weird that Valkyrie ends her light combo in a totally blockable punch blind that never hits, instead of an unblockable headbutt like with warlord or shugoki. Especially because she has that whole ram motif going.

High-Horse
09-12-2017, 10:27 PM
She does have a headbutt off of a guard break, but more headbutts would be nice.

That shield stun gets parried almost every single time. 3 hit chains are practically non existent in this game, unless they're all confirmed hits.

UbiJurassic
09-12-2017, 11:49 PM
With Valkyrie being a hybrid Assassin hero, the intent behind her kit is to emphasize her fast attacks and ability to disable her opponents. Instead of trying to finish off the light combo, try switching it up with something different to throw them off, as repeated attacks become rather easy for an opponent to read.

S0Mi_xD
09-13-2017, 05:00 AM
With Valkyrie being a hybrid Assassin hero, the intent behind her kit is to emphasize her fast attacks and ability to disable her opponents. Instead of trying to finish off the light combo, try switching it up with something different to throw them off, as repeated attacks become rather easy for an opponent to read.

But for some mix ups we need alternatives, but Valk and many other chars do not have that much to mix up into.
It would be nice to have some more different chains so we also could mix up (just as an example) light - heavy - light with a valk

My.Insanity
09-13-2017, 10:42 AM

lol yeah... "try switching it up with something different".. so instead of using he only combo the "light / you get parryed and eat sh!t combo" try the ... i poke you to death with only 1 light attack because i will get punished with GB's for everything else i could do.