PDA

View Full Version : Centurion's Pre-Match Animation Clipping

TheArc6
09-12-2017, 10:13 PM
So I was playing the Centurion earlier today, I have an ornament on him. I forget the name of the ornament, but it's one of the mohawk-esque ornaments from an elite outfit I think. Anyways, in the pre-match animation, where all the characters are taking a slow-mo swing at each other, I noticed that the centurion's sword was clipping through the ornament. I really don't know what to do about it except remove the ornament, which I don't want to do, but I also don't want my centurion cutting off his plume right before every match :p

UbiJurassic
09-13-2017, 12:12 AM
Thanks for letting us know about the problem. I'll make a note to make the team aware of it! If you can get the name of the ornament and post it when you get the chance, that would be great!

TheArc6
09-13-2017, 01:47 AM
Just checked, it's the "Proud Gryffon" ornament, but the blade is so low to the centurion's head that I suspect this occurs with most ornaments of that shape. On the off-chance that it matters, I noticed the clipping when I was playing in multiplayer duel mode, player vs. ai, also wearing the Dalmatia helm

UbiJurassic
09-13-2017, 03:00 AM
Awesome! I'll be sure that info finds its way along to the team, SuppliedTerror1!

TheArc6
09-13-2017, 02:01 PM
Glad I could be of assistance!