PDA

View Full Version : Coin useage concern

Gw4zi
09-12-2017, 08:29 PM
I have noticed since joining that the usage of coins is a lot and for some things it's not necessary. For the ones I'm referring to are the following:

Mucking a stall
Send to pasture
Groom
Transfer to/out large stable
Transfer to other countries

I know it's not much but those things shouldn't cost any coins to perform the actions and wasting coins. If these actions can be fixed to be no cost it would be great and helpful to players. Being it's about the players and making it better for them and the experience.

Purrrbobie
11-20-2017, 11:47 PM
I believe this is right. Why do you need to charge coins to put your horses in the Gran stable or take them out? We already paid a fortune for the stables and space and then you want us to pay to use them too. We are not boarding for pay when we are in our own. Only those that want to board should pay 💰

Gw4zi
11-29-2017, 02:55 AM
Yup agreed. They should fix some of that. Especially when the horse gets high level it costs more to put in the field and groom.

AlexInAthens
08-01-2018, 10:25 PM
Agreed! These high costs for transferring horses in and out of your own stable and having it cost for putting your own horse in your own paddock are prohibitive to enjoying and playing the game. I find myself putting the game down because I need to let my horses earn gold because I just spend $5k moving horses around. Especially when you consider the high costs of breeding and growing crops. There are plenty of gold sinks without the costs of transferring horses between stables and yards.