PDA

View Full Version : BOTS are immune to syncing?

Estillon
09-12-2017, 04:04 AM
First time it happens to me : was playing a Dominion and the enemy team had two bots in it. At some point, I get the "players out of sync" message and everything freezes.

Well, everything except the enemy bots!!!

Needless to say, I was dead by the time syncing was done...

Is this a known issue?

UbiNoty
09-14-2017, 01:15 AM
Hm, I don't believe I've seen this before. Is this your first time seeing this happen? You don't happen to have a clip of it do you?

xRocketfishx
09-14-2017, 01:55 AM
I can confirm. If the bots are fighting you and a resynic happens they seen immune. If the botif facing someone and they resynin and D.C. The bot continue to attack until out of stamina or someone gets near. Been happening for ove 2 months

UbiNoty
09-14-2017, 02:01 AM
Ok thanks! I'll make sure to alert the team.

If you all can send in a report (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) as well, that'll help us get some more information and get it into the system so we can start to investigate!

S0Mi_xD
09-14-2017, 03:14 AM
That happens all the time if in synchs at the start of the match of there is a small lag, you will be still in the view of how the round starts but the bot is already in action.
But it never happens to me, that it took so long that they managed to hit me.

kweassa1
09-14-2017, 05:14 AM
It's a freak issue. Absolute majority of the cases when desync happens, all participants -- INCLUDING BOTS -- are frozen... but there are some cases where it seems despite desync BOTs or NPC minions remain active.

Rare incident...I think I saw this like twice? thrice?... in the entire 7 months of FH since release.