PDA

View Full Version : Literally Cannot Play the Game, and more

lazerg20555
09-12-2017, 12:48 AM
I log in, NAT OPEN, enter Custom Game, few minutes later....

Disconnected error 7-00000005....and get this....the entire house loses internet, phones, other laptops, desktops..

Just wow....

What is this? I am not joking, this has been confirmed as a thing.

UbiInsulin
09-12-2017, 12:56 AM
Hi lazerg20555! I'm really sorry this occurred, but it is not possible for For Honor to cause an internet outage in your house. The team is striving to improve the current network infrastructure as much as possible while also working on the migration to the dedicated server network architecture.

None of this will make an impact on outages of local networks, however.

Hatred2016
09-13-2017, 04:13 PM
I am not totally disagreeing with you, however, last night while playing a dominion match I got the fatal error exception for the first time ever, and oddly enough my router shut down and the whole network was shot for about 3 minutes in my entire house. First and only time its happened but was very strange, maybe a coincidence maybe not I don't know. I called my ISP and they said they showed no issues on their end in my area. Very strange to say the least, hopefully Ubisoft didn't find a way to not only error out but blow up our networks too!

lazerg20555
09-17-2017, 08:20 PM
UPDATE: For Honor IS in fact causing internet outage in my house. Confirming once again. This is real. This is a thing.
I enter a game, few seconds later internet gets disconnected, steam goes offline, etc,,,