PDA

View Full Version : all hero balance changes,that's we needed now or after meta,UBI BOYs watch

matt89connor
09-11-2017, 01:01 PM
KENSEI
-BUFF: he deserve a 50/50 soft feint to continue the combos like rider that ,after stun attack, he can feint the zone in another stun. The feint is: when the last heavy start (the top unblockable or the side heavy), he can feint into a swift strke (dodge foward +light attack).

WARDEN
NERF: increase the stamina used when he start shoulder bash, so he can use max 3 times the normal shoulder bash then his stamina fall.

RIDER
NERF: reduce stamina removed from the enemy when he's grap by foward projection, reduce the max delay for use the stun attacks after heavy and zone attacks start.

SHUGOKI
NERF: Increase the cooldown for hyperarmor to return, demon embrace can no longer absorb life or 1shotkill the opponent if shugoki has low health and opponent more than the dmg of demon embrace.
BUFF: reduce the debuff when his hyper armor is down, demon embrace can no longer remove health for shugoki if not work, increase the dmg of this.

CONQUEROR
TOTAL REWORK: more moves and tattics to become more offense but reduce his change guard speed.

WARLORD
BUFF: reduce the stamina used for enter and remain in full-block stance.

OROCHI
BUFF: side light start combos as the same speed of top light start combos.
NERF: second top lights dmg reduce like the second light of warden and reduce the stamina used .

PK
NERF: the zone attack cann't be stopped as a heavy feint, PK can however, trasform second zone attack into knife bleed attack as always.

BERSEKER
BUFF: increase the time for the reflex guard (not the speed change but the time for remain, as we saw after the time ,usally near 1second,end he can't block in that direction).

NOBUSHI .
NERF/BUFF: Reduce the zone first attack speEd, but increase the second attack speed.

LAWBRINGER
NERF: reduce the dmg of light attack after shove, and the stamina use for shove counter attack after block.

VALKYR
BUFF: increase her second light attack and third (the shield attack) speed.

SHINOBI
BUFF: reduce the stamina used for dubble dodge.

CENTURION
NERF: reduce the speed of heavy attack not charged, REDUCE The stamina removed from the opponent after counter attacks and kicks.

HIGHLANDER
BUFF: reduce dramaticaly, the stamina used for OF lights, increase the DMG of DF lights and OF heavies a little bit.

GLADIATOR
BUFF: reduce the dmg of his special attack to the feets of the opponent( i don''t remeber the name), or trasform into a normal melle like pounch etc...

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS CHANGES? explain to me the consideration

S0Mi_xD
09-11-2017, 02:04 PM
u are a very casual and have no idea what u are talking about...

tbh.. dont think too much of balancing because clearly u dont understand the game and mechanics yet.

have a good day
I agree with you, but the Part, that He doesn't need to bother with Balance Just because He is a casual (better say, He Sounds Like a casual judging from his thread) isn't a good Thing to say aswell.
Respect His opinion, He has the right to give His Feedback.
If it is considerable Feedback is a different Story.

PDXGorechild
09-11-2017, 02:30 PM
Despite the fact I suspect he's a scrub and this isn't all that well thought out, he's pretty bang on with which classes need a nerf and which a buff. Other than gladiator, Toe stab does not need buffing.

Lyskir
09-11-2017, 03:15 PM
Warden, Shugo, LB, Raider nerfs ?

why do you want nerfs for Mid Tier heroes?

Netcode_err_404
09-11-2017, 04:22 PM
Warden, Shugo, LB, Raider nerfs ?

why do you want nerfs for Mid Tier heroes?

Removing the light on block shove is not a nerf, is a step in the right direction onmaking this game fair and enjoyable.

LB needs a rework on some of his kit, was pathetic at launch, its boring and annoying now, never was any good.

And same can be told with pk, orochi.

matt89connor
09-11-2017, 06:11 PM
I agree with you, but the Part, that He doesn't need to bother with Balance Just because He is a casual (better say, He Sounds Like a casual judging from his thread) isn't a good Thing to say aswell.
Respect His opinion, He has the right to give His Feedback.
If it is considerable Feedback is a different Story.
thanks for the consideration, in my defense, i put this ideas afters mounths of gameplay...with what my eyes saw in many battles, an what the people think about every hero about what they say every day.
If you check well you'll see that the buff , are especially for help hero who need an assistanceor for become more viable, and nerf is especially for reduce the "spam" of the same attacks whiout ruin the hero moveset and gameplay (if you watch orochi for example, i put a nerf on second top light because is dmg is very high for a free dmg, but i wrote a Buff, because he need's to be more viable because 90% of players use most of the time, top light and zone, so ig you gave a chance to change tattics, they maybe stop this contuion of spam of same attack)...

I understand very well the meccanics, and what i saw is for help the DEvs because i think than my help, as the help of many with more expirience, can be very useful.

matt89connor
09-11-2017, 06:12 PM
u are a very casual and have no idea what u are talking about...

tbh.. dont think too much of balancing because clearly u dont understand the game and mechanics yet.

have a good day

check well the info i put, sorry if my ENG is bad, but if see well ,maybe your prefer heroes, you see than i'm in the right,.

matt89connor
09-11-2017, 06:14 PM
Removing the light on block shove is not a nerf, is a step in the right direction onmaking this game fair and enjoyable.

LB needs a rework on some of his kit, was pathetic at launch, its boring and annoying now, never was any good.

And same can be told with pk, orochi.

they create the LB hard to use like HIghlander in the day1, but they see was hard to use, and they create the first "moster" for the turtle meta, my idea is for give LB a possibility to change tattics, and give more chance for other hero to face a strong hero who has the best defense ever, thankyou for your feedback

matt89connor
09-11-2017, 06:17 PM
Despite the fact I suspect he's a scrub and this isn't all that well thought out, he's pretty bang on with which classes need a nerf and which a buff. Other than gladiator, Toe stab does not need buffing.

the stab of glad isn't a buff but a nerf, is very aused, and is essentially a move used for block enemy offense, but is impossibile to stop you can only evade, if you can, and the fact that this can kill you, is annoying, he has 10000 of tattics, but most of the player use only this, because is easy, but the game should be "balance" not easy

matt89connor
09-11-2017, 06:19 PM
check your prefer hero, whatch your play style, you'll see than my ideas are important, maybe not all, maybe they need a little change, but they has to be readed by all , players and DEv's

Netcode_err_404
09-11-2017, 07:31 PM
they create the LB hard to use like HIghlander in the day1, but they see was hard to use, and they create the first "moster" for the turtle meta, my idea is for give LB a possibility to change tattics, and give more chance for other hero to face a strong hero who has the best defense ever, thankyou for your feedback

Back in february, LB was classified as hard, just because was really hard to be taken seriously while playing him.

Thats all.

Oupyz
09-11-2017, 08:17 PM
only glad , cent , pk , need a warlord like nerf

after that ubisoft tweak mid tier heroes for a better balance

glad has many 50/50 and his zone is pretty pretty strong which i call overpowered

matt89connor
09-12-2017, 12:29 PM
Back in february, LB was classified as hard, just because was really hard to be taken seriously while playing him.

Thats all.

day1 before buf...yes, the word "hard" was espacially for LB and zerk, but i think now , that word mean nothing, because kensei is "easy" but isn't easy to use now thanks of defensive meta XD

matt89connor
09-12-2017, 12:30 PM
only glad , cent , pk , need a warlord like nerf

after that ubisoft tweak mid tier heroes for a better balance

glad has many 50/50 and his zone is pretty pretty strong which i call overpowered

an strong nerf of PK will give to her great disatvantage, but cent need a nerf true

watsonclan335u
09-12-2017, 07:11 PM
Just what we needed, another "NERF EVERYTHING" thread...omfg. How can anyone get better with a character when the goalposts keep moving? Give your head a shake.