PDA

View Full Version : Post Blood Orchid Performance Downgrade

Venrosyln
09-11-2017, 04:28 AM
Hello,

Pre-Blood Orchid allowed me to play on Ultra down the settings board at 135-144 FPS consistently and the game look lovely to behold. Post Blood Orchid forces me to downgrade to Medium settings at 85 FPS consistently and the game looks atrocious. Additional fun fact, if I reverse the graphical settings to Ultra post Blood Orchid, sub 55 FPS and the game textures look horrendous.

Specs:

MOBO: MSI Gaming 5 Z170A
CPU: i7-6700k - OC 4.5 Ghz
GPU: GTX 1070 - Factory OC - MSI Afterburner OC
RAM: RipJaws 16 GB - 2400 Mhz
Storage: Seagate 2 TB HD
Storage: Samsung 256 GB SSD
PSU: Corsair 750 W 80+ Gold
Monitor: Acer XG270HU 144 Hz / 2560x1440 (Native)

Additionally, throughout the duration of OP: Health, I observed load times decrease after character select in-game. Some other players have noticed this issue, also; with loading times for some players being 45-60 after character selection has been completed for both teams.

Obviously responses will include such retorts as:

Q: "Have you updated drivers?"
A: "Yes."

Q: "Have you uninstalled/reinstalled [X,Y,Z]?"
A: "Yes."

Q: "Have you git gud and stfu?"
A: "Yes. 5 season diamond"

My question to my fellow players is: Have you also seen such wide disparities between the last two Operations? If so, what? Do you concur with my observation or not?

My goal of this post is to inform developers of the issue(s) so that maybe in the very least, it can be investigated to support/not support my claim of performances issues.

Thanks for reading.

Venrosyln
09-11-2017, 04:31 AM
Since I cannot edit my post (for some reason):

"Additionally, throughout the duration of OP: Health, I observed load times INCREASE after character select in-game. Some other players have noticed this issue, also; with loading times for some players being 45-60 after character selection has been completed for both teams."