PDA

View Full Version : 10 minute penalty for leaving a match?

Thel..
09-10-2017, 12:07 PM
So, I woke up this morning and was going to do my quests vs AI since they go quick.

My first match is 1 other player, 2 AI, and now myself. The score is 50/600 because the only other person that's with me is BOTTING, spamming light attack against an object. Even when I tried to attack them and push them away they just kept spamming light attack.

So, i'm not going to help contribute to someone cheating and try to win so I quit and now have a 10 minute penalty before I can join another match?

Ugh... Why, why does the devs shoot themselves in the foot all the time.

Oh, and your reporting system is awful. let plays put in comments so we can add context to our tickets.

Thel..
09-10-2017, 12:19 PM
HA!!! After the 10 minute penalty period I Q up again and get the SAME person botting.

Screw this game.

UbiNoty
09-11-2017, 12:59 AM
I'm very sorry to hear that you went through this. I can imagine how frustrating and upsetting it would have been, and unfortunately the only thing I can do to help is to let you know that we're working on things like teamshuffle (so hopefully you're less likely to join the same lobby a second time).

As for the botter, that's definitely something we can deal with much more immediately. Please send in a report (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Cases/new?template=FHReportACheater) about them (a video next time of them botting will be definitive evidence for us, but if you don't have it this time it's ok). We'll make sure to investigate and give them the necessary sanctions.