PDA

View Full Version : i always say, the GB should not garantee heavy

matt89connor
09-10-2017, 08:37 AM
there are many tattics for different heroes to use after GB, and after every heavy parry every hero (no PK and rider) use heavy after GB, but if you check nobushi valk for example, there are other tattics to use, and others hero has different tattics (counter for example)....UBI you should not garantee the heavy after GB, this tattics has no sense and help the turtle, and the GB spammers

matt89connor
09-10-2017, 09:21 AM
this is my idea

S0Mi_xD
09-10-2017, 10:08 AM
there are many tattics for different heroes to use after GB, and after every heavy parry every hero (no PK and rider) use heavy after GB, but if you check nobushi valk for example, there are other tattics to use, and others hero has different tattics (counter for example)....UBI you should not garantee the heavy after GB, this tattics has no sense and help the turtle, and the GB spammers

Sorry to say it this way, but this idea is really stupid...
Also, it looks like you don't know what are you talking about, because you wanna suggest no free heavy from a GB - but looks like your probleme is that they get the GB from a parry.

But at first:
1. Parries will get a change 100% and they WILL remove GB as a reward from a parry.
2. There is no reason to remove a heavy from the GB, this "tactic" is the basic tactic that every hero has and should stay because most of them don't have much more to offer from a GB.
Taking away a Heavy would ruin the GB for nearly every Hero, and it isn't easy to get.

You are right, there are some heroes heroes who have a actuall GB punish or an alternative.
- Like PK, she can make the triple stab and thats MORE dmg than a heavy.
- Raider has really strong Heavies, thats why he don't get one from a GB, but you can controll your enemy with raider, and his forward throw drains good stamina and he gets good dmg from it.
- Valk can sweep you after a throw and she gets a heavy for that, so no real difference

those heroes who have something else than a Heavy would not be touchend, but you would make GB nearly useless for most heroes.

You are currently posting many threads (and i don't wanna say you can't) but more and more it looks like you are posting things just to have posted something or you don't think about the consequences at all.

NO, this idea is really bad, unless you would give every hero some alternative than a heavy, and that would mean even more time waste for Ubi.

Lyskir
09-10-2017, 10:25 AM
Also, it looks like you don't know what are you talking about, because you wanna suggest no free heavy from a GB - but looks like your probleme is that they get the GB from a parry.

But at first:
1. Parries will get a change 100% and they WILL remove GB as a reward from a parry.
2. There is no reason to remove a heavy from the GB, this "tactic" is the basic tactic that every hero has and should stay because most of them don't have much more to offer from a GB.
Taking away a Heavy would ruin the GB for nearly every Hero, and it isn't easy to get.

You are right, there are some heroes heroes who have a actuall GB punish or an alternative.
- Raider has really strong Heavies, thats why he don't get one from a GB, but you can controll your enemy with raider, and his forward throw drains good stamina and he gets good dmg from it.
- Valk can sweep you after a throw and she gets a heavy for that, so no real difference

those heroes who have something else than a Heavy would not be touchend, but you would make GB nearly useless for most heroes.

You are currently posting many threads (and i don't wanna say you can't) but more and more it looks like you are posting things just to have posted something or you don't think about the consequences at all.

NO, this idea is really bad, unless you would give every hero some alternative than a heavy, and that would mean even more time waste for Ubi.

agree

matt89connor
09-10-2017, 10:27 AM

But at first:

I understand better your point of view..but there's something of what you say than i have to discuss with you.

1) i post many times this because I think is 1 of the best idea for change mecchanics without ruin the parry sys.

2) most of the heroes, after the parry , can use counter attacks or maybe light + combos (2 lights of orochi example),in PTS i see then well, but there are heroes who can do nothing after parry in PTS (like rider nobushi valk) and so i think GB garantee only for the heavy parry will be good for balance, but heavy garantee after GB trasform the gameplay in a repetive playstyle and always same tattics with all heroes, and this isn't right.

3) if the Dev's won't garantee GB after parry, i'll be happy either, because i love the PTS when was come.

4)you don't like the idea, and i very appreciate you explain to me the motivation of that, but belive me, i think to this idea before wwrite here, i try in costum matches with every hero , i try to not use heavy after GB, and i ask to U to try vs bots this tattics, you will see than will be balance and with every hero you'll change the tattics to use after parry or simply after GB, and the battle will be more fun :)

S0Mi_xD
09-10-2017, 10:56 AM
I understand better your point of view..but there's something of what you say than i have to discuss with you.

1) i post many times this because I think is 1 of the best idea for change mecchanics without ruin the parry sys.

2) most of the heroes, after the parry , can use counter attacks or maybe light + combos (2 lights of orochi example),in PTS i see then well, but there are heroes who can do nothing after parry in PTS (like rider nobushi valk) and so i think GB garantee only for the heavy parry will be good for balance, but heavy garantee after GB trasform the gameplay in a repetive playstyle and always same tattics with all heroes, and this isn't right.

3) if the Dev's won't garantee GB after parry, i'll be happy either, because i love the PTS when was come.

4)you don't like the idea, and i very appreciate you explain to me the motivation of that, but belive me, i think to this idea before wwrite here, i try in costum matches with every hero , i try to not use heavy after GB, and i ask to U to try vs bots this tattics, you will see than will be balance and with every hero you'll change the tattics to use after parry or simply after GB, and the battle will be more fun :)

Thats a good thing, that you have your own opinion and try to test it, but also you need to look forward into the future changes which are possible and will happen.
I don't need to try it because i already did ( i do play every hero, execpt LB :'D)

1. i don't believe it is a good way to change GB reward, because it is pretty easy countered (except from parries it is free, but this change will happen so we can already thinks the way that GB won't be guaranteed from a parry)

2. It's not the most heroes, its more a minority of the heroes who still have a good parry punish in the PTR. And that is bad because the parry reward is unbalanced.

One thing that in my opinion would be a good way to balance out parry for every hero would be to take away all free dmg from a parry.
And instead give it a chance to attack, and the enemy can only dodge this attack (similar to Lbs shove)
This way, parry would be a pure defesive mechanic but still give an opening to start your attacks/mix ups.
Heroes like LB,Warlord, Cent, shinobi would have their parry counter, and maybe it would be a thing to give every hero something like this.

Personally, i would have no problem if the changes would come like in the PTR, but they would still need to work on it to balance it out.

I just want to say, the GB reward who it is now, is in a good place/balance for most of the Heroes, and touching a running system is not really good.

Parry therefor gives free dmg for a purely defensive act, and that's a thing that player abuse. They go for parries because it is pretty save and parry is one of the biggest reasons for the Defensive meta.
Even if they would take away all free dmg for a parry, they wouldn't destroy parry, because it still keeps it main purpose - to defend yourself, and turn the fight.

I believe many people are thinking similar to me, not about the parry should give no dmg but about parry and gb in general.

TSCDescon
09-11-2017, 02:49 AM
Don't forget that some characters need guard break to even do anything.