PDA

View Full Version : Has Ubisoft Science gone to far?

tranthethe
09-09-2017, 04:46 PM
Was playing a elimination on the event section and the whole enemy team disconnected aside from 1 guy and he decided to cut his losses and left as well and was replaced by a squad of 4 lvl 3s bots, valk ,berserker ,kensei and a gladiator, there was so many feints and attacks to counter your own move,not to mention they spam emotes like real players doing them half way to make it seem like teabags , has science gone to far when even AI doesn't have good sportsmanship ? We did win but it was 3-2 since once they pop revenge they were relentless

CandleInTheDark
09-09-2017, 04:48 PM
Something fishy here, this exact post was posted two weeks ago.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1729376-Has-Ubisoft-Science-gone-to-far?highlight=ubisoft+science

mrmistark
09-09-2017, 05:49 PM
The tee bag part is a little much maybe but honestly that level of bots is what I'd rather see than the half baked lv 1s that run around. At least when I am playing like absolute crap I wouldn't look half as stupid losing to a lv3 than a lv 1 hahahaha but on a real note though, I love the high level bots. Never seen more than 1 lv 3 in any game I've played though and not to boast but I'm definitely not the best but am above average. Probably high- mid to low-high teired player. This being said I find it very hard to believe you played a whole team of lv 3 bots....

UbiInsulin
09-09-2017, 07:12 PM
Closing this thread as this is an exact copy of a thread from a couple of weeks ago.