PDA

View Full Version : Keep getting randomly disconnected from servers, also removing all my cosmetics

DragginBaIIz
09-09-2017, 05:17 AM
I've been having this bug since Blood Orchid launched where it will randomly disconnect me from the seige servers. It does not kick me from the game, however, it does remove all the cosmetics on all of the operators whose side I was on(attack or defense) when I got disconnected. It's getting really annoying to have to go re-equip all of my weapon skins/outfits every time this happens.

It also prevents me from rolling for an alpha pack or gaining experience at the end of the match, if I have this happen while I'm in a game. For some reason, it also lets me play the new operators. That's how i know if i got disconnected from the servers or not, as I do not have the season pass.

It didn't used to do this before the patch. This is the most annoying glitch I have ever experienced. It is worsened by the fact that I bought credits with real money to buy outfits and skins, that are now getting mass-removed every other game or so. Please ubi, get back to me on this.

DragginBaIIz
09-09-2017, 05:21 AM
Reply to this one, please. I can't figure out how to delete the other one. Accidentally posted twice.