PDA

View Full Version : why is centurion still a thing?

RAGEQUIT U JOKE
09-09-2017, 02:01 AM
Everyone can do his disgusting combo that leaves any hero helpless, stunned, and out of stamina no matter your skill, rep or gear
Everyone has been wrecked by it
Everyone has complained about it
Why is this still a thing?
I've seen some people REALLY reaching trying to defend his "balance" in 1v1
but what about 4v4?
or any mode where two or more work together?
all the "balance" is completely eliminated in those situations
two centurions can take away all your stamina and keep you stunned until death in a matter of seconds in 4v4
theres no "skill" that can get you out of that
i was centurion when he came out for a few reps until his OPness made me literally bored but facing him now with other characters really shows how literally over powered he is
when two or more work together.
and i know from experience how easy and extremely unskilled you have to be to punish people like that so why is this still a thing?
like if ranked is ever 4v4 it would be moronic to NOT be 4 centurions and just get a guranteed win no matter what

CrunaCross
09-09-2017, 02:13 AM
Here's the thing. Shortly after Centurion was released together with Shinobi, of course it was an obvious problem. Nerfs were promised in the following patches to centurion and Shinobi in numerous posts by the devs. After a while they nerfed Shinobi (mostly it's kick was a problem), but they went completely silent about centurion. Something happened among the lines since they saw a population increase by centurion abusing casuals. So they simply ignored it I think, and they became completely silent about those promises where they promised that Centurion will get nerfs in the NEXT PATCH. So now here we are at the middle of another Season with nothing conclusive about Centurion altho after such a long time they started atleast talking about it and mumbling some general ideas but nothing concrete.

Rahnzan
09-09-2017, 02:22 AM
Guys, stop. Every time someone complains about the Centurion they nerf the Warlord. Chill.

UbiNoty
09-09-2017, 02:37 AM
Guys, stop. Every time someone complains about the Centurion they nerf the Warlord. Chill.

Send us a constructive suggestion instead of a complaint. Save a WL.

All jokes aside. Cent balance updates are taking time because we're looking to make big changes. And WL we're keeping a careful eye on, and an open ear for your feedback.

RAGEQUIT U JOKE
09-09-2017, 03:37 AM
Send us a constructive suggestion instead of a complaint. Save a WL.

All jokes aside. Cent balance updates are taking time because we're looking to make big changes. And WL we're keeping a careful eye on, and an open ear for your feedback.

Maybe not letting two Centurions be on the same team would help a lot. I don't think the Cent is OP but two working together is not something that is possible to overcome.

D4F0R
09-09-2017, 09:35 AM
Maybe slow down the Big punch just enough where it's not a guaranteed anymore = no more massive combo for him. Make it a 50/50 with like a light or smthg