PDA

View Full Version : 4 v 4 skirmish, bot on our team scores us only 2 points... the whole game.

timur_the_boss
09-08-2017, 11:57 PM
****ing ridicilous, please at least make your bots contribute in game, or just don't have anyone on the team at all. whats the point?

UbiNoty
09-09-2017, 12:04 AM
I'll bring it up to the team. Do you have an end-game screenshot of the scoreboard perhaps? I'd like to be able to forward that along as well.

The_B0G_
09-09-2017, 12:04 AM
****ing ridicilous, please at least make your bots contribute in game, or just don't have anyone on the team at all. whats the point?

Sometimes level 3 bots are hard to fight, if they made them any better, people would complain about them being invincible.

timur_the_boss
09-09-2017, 12:20 AM
Ill check if i pressed the share button to record, I was streaming on twitch everyone else saw so.

timur_the_boss
09-09-2017, 12:22 AM
I'll see if i can find evidence

timur_the_boss
09-09-2017, 12:24 AM
yeah but come on, 2 points in a whole a game. theres a difference between being hard to fight, and totally useless. He was about as useful with a condom with a hole in it.

The_B0G_
09-09-2017, 12:32 AM
yeah but come on, 2 points in a whole a game. theres a difference between being hard to fight, and totally useless. He was about as useful with a condom with a hole in it.

Whether it's 2 or 200 points, any good player will wreck a bot. If you have a bot on your team it's a huge disadvantage. But I don't think having god mode bots would be any less annoying personally.

I fought a few bots that parried, blocked and CGB'd everything I threw at them before, I'd hate to see that often.

Helnekromancer
09-09-2017, 12:49 AM
I just think bot should always be either lvl 2 or 3. I've seen a lvl 2 conq bot win us the game but throwing 2 of the enemy team off the map, one a player and the other a bot. But most lvl 3 bots can give a player a run for their money since lvl 3 bots can do mix-ups, parry 100% of the time, use Revenge, and use Feats and if it's Dominion they will rotate around the map. Essentially playing better than the average player. And then you have lvl 1, swings aimlessly begging to be parried, doesn't defend itself, sometimes standing still in the middle of nowhere, and watches you get executed.

UbiNoty
09-09-2017, 01:45 AM
There's any number of reasons as to why a bot can perform better or poorer under different circumstances, but 2 points does seem to be a bit extreme and could be a symptom of a bug or glitch - so it's always good practice to check it out! That's why it's always good to have video evidence, so it lets us see if it's a case of broken bot or good opposing team that essentially rendered the bot useless.

And we've definitely been bringing up the feedback on bot levels to the team too.