PDA

View Full Version : For honor. Fight to the last.

Arpitoka
09-08-2017, 11:25 PM
Another funny glitch. Actually, there are more glitches in one time: Sometimes match is not end and game starts again with 0 score and some additional bugs (impossibility to lock target for example). If you were executed in the end of first match, you rise again in executed condition. This conq was so brave that returned without weapon..
https://i.imgur.com/TapaYuC.jpg

CandleInTheDark
09-08-2017, 11:35 PM
Speaking of conqs, has anyone seen their body go flying when killed with a heavy when they are unbalanced? I have been levelling valkyrie recently and it looks like they go half the map.One time his limbs went flying everywhere, it was kind of freaky to see his body stitching itself back together when he was revived.

Arpitoka
09-08-2017, 11:56 PM
I've just seen how conq or warlord or other char with shield is flying around their shields after death =)

CheekyKemosabe
09-08-2017, 11:58 PM
yeah, it's been happening a lot lately. There's a thread somewhere with a couple of videos of it happening. I know I have one recorded of the overwatch map. I was securing A, went over to the ledge to see if my buddy needed help down below and just as I look down he had knocked the conq over. Soon as he landed that final hit *swoosh* conq body went flying off the freaking map into space or something.

UbiNoty
09-09-2017, 12:03 AM
Hello!
What platform are you on? We do know that there is a bug that can sometimes reset and restart the match without outside interference, and we're looking for some more information so we can investigate properly.
If you can report (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) your experience to us, and send us the pictures as well that'll be super helpful!

Arpitoka
09-09-2017, 12:15 AM
I play on PC. I think that this glitch might happen when host leaves the game in the end of match. I've sent the case to support.

UbiNoty
09-09-2017, 01:53 AM
Thanks! This problem (or at the least a bug similar to it) was supposed to have been fixed in an earlier update - so if the match reset bug is back and anybody else has had it happen to them make sure you report it to me or support!

Also, the flying conq bug too >.< (I know it's funny but it's been happening a lot more lately it seems and it's probably better that we try to get it fixed)

Patient_Fodder
09-09-2017, 08:36 AM
Thanks! This problem (or at the least a bug similar to it) was supposed to have been fixed in an earlier update - so if the match reset bug is back and anybody else has had it happen to them make sure you report it to me or support!

Also, the flying conq bug too >.< (I know it's funny but it's been happening a lot more lately it seems and it's probably better that we try to get it fixed)

Add 2 more players who encountered the restart bug on PC (only since this week, never happened before to us). Playing together p v ai, no mm, end of match either of the 2 players freezes (as in has to close the game and uplay through the task manager), the game restarts for the 2nd player, bots on both sides are inactive and the score will be 0 for both teams again.

SoulEavens
09-09-2017, 11:15 AM
Speaking of conqs, has anyone seen their body go flying when killed with a heavy when they are unbalanced? I have been levelling valkyrie recently and it looks like they go half the map.One time his limbs went flying everywhere, it was kind of freaky to see his body stitching itself back together when he was revived.

Conq Main here. Yes, we still want to Fight, even if we are Dead! Yes Conq Spasm after Death happens often, and quite a few times you go ragdoll and fly across half the Map. Just yesterday, i had very little Health left and and Fell to the Ground in Dominion, a Cent ended me with Charged Heavy, and my Character flew really High into the Air, crossing about half the Entire Map, it was really funny XD.

EDIT:
@Ubinoty
NO, don't fix it please! It serves for some really funny Game moments! We Conqs want to fly! Free like Bird Whooo!

Alustar.
09-09-2017, 04:46 PM
I wonder if the flight after a ledge kill is still in there. I loved tossing someone off a ledge and seeing them fall twice. XD