PDA

View Full Version : Mouse stutter/Problem

D0LAN_TRUMP
09-08-2017, 10:32 AM
Sup,

I have had problems with my sensitivity lately while earlier when I played it worked fine. (Same problem with 3 different devices! Razer, Zowie and SS)

This is now my third Rival 300 from warranty because I thought it is problem with mouse, but same problem in single- or multiplayer and it ONLY in R6 Siege. Every other game works fine like GO, Overwatch, PUBG etc no problems and im getting really tired trying to fix it.

It feels so clunky and unresponsive, pretty hard to explain but it's not just moving accurate and really hard to aim precisely. Only fix what I have found is putting vSync on, but it gives too much input lag so I don't wanna use it.

I have tried

- Reinstalling Windows & Game, drivers everything
- Different video settings, 100-120hz, fullscreen borderless etc
- Changing sensitivity, poll rates, DPI's
- Closing useless apps, disabling Steam Overlay

Basically everything and im out of solutions. Couple mates had the same problem, but it just fixed itself somehow while mine keeps going.

My Specs:

i5-4690K
MSi GTX970
16GB RAM
Windows 7 64bit Ultimate

Any tips? Thanks.

PyroMiniJacko
09-08-2017, 06:13 PM
Since I've installed the BloodOrchid update, i played with the game and there was no problem with the mouse. Since then I got a 21:9 monitor and I wanted to try the Vsync, but after that i turned that off. Since than I have problems with my mouse, it doesn't sense the movement of my hand. I tried to default the settings, all of the versions of the DPI, but nothing helped. The problem is not with my mouse because in other games it works fine.

Maestro.Mike
09-08-2017, 10:07 PM
This is an issue with Blood Orchid. I experienced unstable framerates, horrible screen tearing, mouse lag, weird micro stutter on the Technical Test Server and now I get it in the base game with the new updates. Seems it uses much more CPU which is causing serious input issues for me. :(

YungLoiter
09-09-2017, 12:46 AM
I have insane mouse lag/stutter only in T-Hunt, makes it really frustrating to do challenges in one go since I lose mouse control mid-fire fight.

riemurami
09-15-2017, 06:22 PM
Yes, this is getting reeeeeally frustrating, maybe it has something to do with the sudden 100% cpu usage? Fix your **** pls :):rolleyes: