PDA

View Full Version : ....but when they nerf the PK zone?

matt89connor
09-08-2017, 09:02 AM
is impossibile to react, the lights still can be blocked, but zone, espacially the flicker , not

Lyskir
09-08-2017, 10:04 AM
never i guess.....

Charmzzz
09-08-2017, 02:18 PM
Gosh, this again. Like there aren't a quadrillion of threads about it...

I bet they nerf it when they give PK something else like Hyperarmor, faster heavies, an unblockable attack or melee that can be spammed, better mixups, a guaranteed double light or a guaranteed guardbreak after deflect.

Btw PK Zone is 100ms faster than Orochi and Warden Zone or all the fast Lights. PK Zone is 400ms, alot of Lights are 500ms. So I am completely fine if they nerf it to 500ms and give PK one or more of the buffs I mentioned above.

CandleInTheDark
09-08-2017, 02:48 PM

I bet they nerf it when they give PK something else like Hyperarmor, faster heavies, an unblockable attack or melee that can be spammed, better mixups, a guaranteed double light or a guaranteed guardbreak after deflect.

Btw PK Zone is 100ms faster than Orochi and Warden Zone or all the fast Lights. PK Zone is 400ms, alot of Lights are 500ms. So I am completely fine if they nerf it to 500ms and give PK one or more of the buffs I mentioned above.

Gah, I know, I honestly thought this was the same person who posted the last two days worth and posted a snarky message based on that >.< lol

Honestly I am in the camp that she needs her lights dealing with, I also think her zone will be better when flicker is a thing of the past but honestly she needs a rework over flat nerfing, she has had everything but her lights nerfed at this point.

DrinkinMehStella
09-08-2017, 03:14 PM

lol ;) I was waiting to see you respond to another PK thread

Netcode_err_404
09-08-2017, 03:17 PM

Ehehe boi

Oupyz
09-08-2017, 05:15 PM
Charmzzz , Pk Zone is 284ms after timesnap removal

i dont blame people complaining about pk , and add to that all her light nowo are below 400ms , thats what happens when ubisoft fix something that ain't broken

now they will have 2 choice either bring timesnap back or add 100+ms to all her attack not only pk , all assassins + everybody with fast light attacks including Nobushi Zone which is my main hero

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_uNd1GMjNs&app=desktop

watch The Videos Charmzzz Maybe you will understand why i said the indicator are barely showing when pk attack

all her light attacks are below 400ms and zone attack is 284ms

he explain it pretty good

matt89connor
09-10-2017, 08:45 AM
Charmzzz , Pk Zone is 284ms after timesnap removal

i dont blame people complaining about pk , and add to that all her light nowo are below 400ms , thats what happens when ubisoft fix something that ain't broken

now they will have 2 choice either bring timesnap back or add 100+ms to all her attack not only pk , all assassins + everybody with fast light attacks including Nobushi Zone which is my main hero

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_uNd1GMjNs&app=desktop

watch The Videos Charmzzz Maybe you will understand why i said the indicator are barely showing when pk attack

all her light attacks are below 400ms and zone attack is 284ms

he explain it pretty good

wow...DEv, why you give such attacks like that at the PK, the most strong offensive hero who no need this ?

Jarl.Felix
09-10-2017, 05:17 PM
The devs stated there's nothing to nerf at PK