PDA

View Full Version : game save not found (CONSTANT)

drunkinduncan27
09-08-2017, 03:59 AM
on the verge of uninstalling a game i have loved and played since launch. every time i start the game now it says it cant find the save file so EVERY game i have to equip ALL attachments.... last season i couldn't use my mic in game at all and now this..... serious question though is would it be possible to get a refund on the season pass now? i doubt it but i just wanted to check https://i.redd.it/9vi0ijyjejkz.jpg

UbiNellemose
09-08-2017, 04:32 AM
Try verifying your game files in Steam/uPlay, also is your uPlay client located on the same HDD that the game is installed on?

Also, you can request a refund for the Season Pass from the place you made the purchase, depending on where you made the purchase different options may be available.

drunkinduncan27
09-08-2017, 07:06 PM
I tried verifying and yes both Uplay and the games are on the same drive. I even threw a hail marry last night and took everything ubisoft related on my computer and uninstalled then looked around and cleaned up any left behind files and folders. I then reinstalled everything and its still happening.

Looks like a GG for me dudes. I've really enjoyed the game until this point. While though technically it still isn't "literately unplayable" it is however literately infuriating for me to play.