PDA

View Full Version : So you nerf the Warlord into the ground, and barely touch the Centurion?

Mighty_Mackerel
09-08-2017, 12:00 AM
Ubisoft, where's the logic in that?

I agree that the Warlord needed a small nerf, but you went way overboard with it, and I don't even play the Warlord. Yet you barely touch the Centurion's stamina bar but still allow him to engage in a super long cut scene that ends with more than half of your health gone because you ended up against a wall.

Don't nerf the Centurion into the ground either, but I think more than half of the community agrees that he still needs a fair nerf.

UbiNoty
09-08-2017, 12:27 AM
We've heard your concerns over the WL changes, and we'll re-evaluate soon if we see it really was overboard.
As for centurion, that's unrelated to the WL's changes as we've said that we're looking to do a deeper rework on centurion - and that takes more time than a few number changes.

Mighty_Mackerel
09-08-2017, 12:40 AM
We've heard your concerns over the WL changes, and we'll re-evaluate soon if we see it really was overboard.
As for centurion, that's unrelated to the WL's changes as we've said that we're looking to do a deeper rework on centurion - and that takes more time than a few number changes.

Alright, then. Thank you.

toninhocaganera
09-08-2017, 01:40 AM
I have to agree, pls give back the heavy after parry and shield attack...
GB on full stance MAYBE it's compreenseve, but we have so many other character who need a NERF more urgently.

Devils-_-legacy
09-08-2017, 01:54 PM
Ubinoty please say there going to look at Stunlock worse then pkz light spam every promise we've had of a fix has kept stun lock but changed parts that have no effect still a toxic character the only character that you make one mistake your killed in don't have a problem with any other character just fix the stun lock increases his damage if u have to

Haemmerst0rm
09-08-2017, 03:19 PM

How can you say such thing??? Warlord nerf is INDEED OVERBOARD. The whole community agrees with the fact that you overnerfed warlord, even gutted it into the dirt. You had to focus on unlocks, light spam, gladiator zone attack and centurion. Warlord has never been the issue in such a long time now and i dont know if you have noticed it: in the past few months there hasnt been any complain-threads on reddit and the forums. Why? Because warlord wasnt OP anymore. Check your facts before doing such nerf!

Netcode_err_404
09-08-2017, 03:25 PM
How can you say such thing??? Warlord nerf is INDEED OVERBOARD. The whole community agrees with the fact that you overnerfed warlord, even gutted it into the dirt. You had to focus on unlocks, light spam, gladiator zone attack and centurion. Warlord has never been the issue in such a long time now and i dont know if you have noticed it: in the past few months there hasnt been any complain-threads on reddit and the forums. Why? Because warlord wasnt OP anymore. Check your facts before doing such nerf!

Thast the type of comment i was looking for since february.

Warlords main crying because now they need to put some brain and effort to win.

Ty ubisoft

Lyskir
09-08-2017, 03:42 PM
Thast the type of comment i was looking for since february.

Warlords main crying because now they need to put some brain and effort to win.

Ty ubisoft

next: PK,Glad and Cent pls, then the game will be almost balanced

Netcode_err_404
09-08-2017, 03:46 PM
yeah, ty.

hopefully Cent's next to take a few swings, or some Highlander buffs.

When ( more like IF) they will nerf cents, I will follow the comment section with 1kg of warm pop corns.

Oupyz
09-08-2017, 04:44 PM
warlord nerf are great indeed now time to nerf PK,Glad,Cent

and fix timesnap

and u get not a perfect balance but a decent one

kbvlcvfkhgc
09-08-2017, 06:39 PM
Ok Fu#k it?

i give up, i'm going to start playing as the Centurion, its abundantly clear that UBI has absolutely no intention of fixing this cheap *** spam-bot character, the Nerf hammer falls yet again in the wrong place and the WL gets relegated to b!tch status yet the Toxic Cancer that is Centurion walks away again untouched, i guess we should be grateful he didn't get another buff?

UBI - promise for moths to fix the Centurion, instead nerfs the sh!t out of the WL that no one was even talking about?

bravo guys, you just keep hitting the ball out of the park when it comes to making sh!t decisions,

Netcode_err_404
09-08-2017, 07:39 PM
Ok Fu#k it?

i give up, i'm going to start playing as the Centurion, its abundantly clear that UBI has absolutely no intention of fixing this cheap *** spam-bot character, the Nerf hammer falls yet again in the wrong place and the WL gets relegated to b!tch status yet the Toxic Cancer that is Centurion walks away again untouched, i guess we should be grateful he didn't get another buff?

UBI - promise for moths to fix the Centurion, instead nerfs the sh!t out of the WL that no one was even talking about?

bravo guys, you just keep hitting the ball out of the park when it comes to making sh!t decisions,

Interesting.

I knew this moment would have come.

Ppl claiming that a broken class is fine will now switch to that said class because devs nerfed another broken class.

I love pvp games and their communities

CandleInTheDark
09-08-2017, 08:05 PM

Believe me, people were talking about Warlord,both here and on Reddit, the day before Pax I ran across several complaint threads and comments in other threads in both places covering most of what the devs hit. Every nerf they read out would, by itself, have made someone happy and I would bet there are some who would have cheered every nerf.

Also pretty sure Cent hasn't been buffed, they have indirectly nerfed him in 4v4 with crowd control changes, they made it so that unless you are in a corner there is no infinite wallsplat (and he is not the only one by far that can use a corner like that) and even if they call them bugfixes, the fact his stamina cost on feints has been increased and that he can no longer whiff a light to quick throw or switch targets between light and quick throw are also nerfs.

The devs have said this week and last that they are actively working on him, he isn't in a perfect place but he also isn't in a state he is going to be staying in.

Mighty_Mackerel
09-08-2017, 09:42 PM
Cents gonna get it don't worry, but for now there won't be ledgelords in every other game.

"Ledgelords," haha, nice, I liked that. XD

D3dicatedSrv3rz
09-08-2017, 11:07 PM
Sounds like you're mad that turtling for you is now as difficult as it is for the rest of the heroes

The_B0G_
09-08-2017, 11:55 PM
Uncle Nerf will be coming over some night soon to touch the Cent, don't worry.

Mighty_Mackerel
09-09-2017, 02:23 AM
Sounds like you're mad that turtling for you is now as difficult as it is for the rest of the heroes

Are you replying to me? If you are, did you even read my post beyond the title?

mrmistark
09-09-2017, 02:43 AM
You all think glad is op? 🤔 I don't mean to start an argument, maybe it's cause I'm on Xbox so it's a different game than pc but really? He seems rather balanced IMHO. Why do you all believe he's OP?

Linnix1
09-09-2017, 02:59 AM
I want it recorded in 1080p video with zoom in on all the juicy bits