PDA

View Full Version : Concept Idea: HALLOWEEN EVENT - CURSED CONQUESTED Seasonal Events etc

mike007mad
09-07-2017, 09:53 PM
Hello For Honor Community,

This is my 3rd Concept idea: My previous two have been on Beast Executions (animal assisted Finishers) and Siege mode (8 Player vs AI)

This Concept Will be based on the idea of Seasonal/Holiday Events, this Idea will be focused more on Halloween however if necessary i have also thought up a few ideas for christmas too. Never the less, Like in all my Concept Ideas Please dont hesitate to give me your feed back on the idea. Add your own little desires too as i hope these concepts can meet the dev team so we can all enjoy more out of For Honor!

Concept Title: Halloween Event,

Includes: (will speak about all points bellow individually)
- NEW Emotes
- NEW Executions
- NEW Effects
- NEW Maps
- NEW Gamemode (Temporary or Permanent, its up to you)
- NEW Outfits

NEW Emotes:

- Bloody Banquet: Character Pulls out a chalice and drinks from it, Blood flows from chalice and covers your character.

- You Got guts kid: Character Points then pretends to hold their own guts in their arms.

- Brainless: Character raises their arms almost like a zombie,

(Please add your own ideas for new Emotes too)

NEW Executions (warning some might be pretty gruesome) :

*Viking Faction* :

- Bite to Eat: Viking character Bites off Ear/Nose/face of opponent and punches their opponent to the floor.

- Eye Doctor: Viking Character Knocks their opponent to the floor and presses down on their eye sockets until their opponent is dead.

*Samurai Faction* :

- Twist of Fate: Samurai characters Twist the heads of their opponent 180 Degrees around then push their opponent forward to do a small walk before collapsing.

- Choked up: Samurai Punches their opponents throat and breaks their windpipe, the samurai then kicks their opponent to the floor letting their opponent choke to death.

*Knight Faction*:

- Watch your tongue: Knights Grab opponents jaw and Rip it off, later to throw it back on the corpse of their victim.

- Pulled to Perfection: Knights Knock Opponent to floor Stab their Primary weapon into the opponents Chest Pinning them, then proceed to drag them by the head allowing the weapon to slice through their opponents lower half. Knight then returns to their weapon.

*Bonus/For All Factions* :

- Heart Attack: Hero Repeatably strike their opponents chest and rip out their Heart.

- Fiery Spirit : Hero Knocks opponent to floor and pulls out a fire striker (Old fashioned Match) and sets opponent on floor on fire.

New Effects:

Available to all factions:

Lost Souls: When active,spirits rise from the ground and appear to try grab the user.

Devil Inside: Like the flaming Wings, when Active Wings form from Darkness.

BloodDrive: When active Blood Rains from the sky above target creating a temporary pool below.

New Maps: (They will also have mini Descriptions)
(Map names are not final, what do you think they should be called?)

One Per Faction:

Catacombs (Grave yard): Set in a holy burial site for the richest and most respected Kings, Queens, Lords and ladies. The map is filled with Grave Stones and chapels and an underground catacomb. "Fight inside the Hall of Kings where Whispers of the ancient Lords bellows through the tunnels below, the final resting place for legends of old will now be shaken as the battle rages on the sacred grounds."

Forsaken (Abandoned Temple): Set in an Abandoned Mountain Temple, deserted after the Earthquakes. Vines and mold grow on statues and the stairs with rotten Ladders and bridges complete with a waterfall directly in the middle, Map chims with eerie bells and wind chims and makes noises that question if the structure is still stable. . ''Forgotten by Many, this temple was once a stronghold for some of the smartest and most bold of the samurai clans but after the unrelenting earthquakes, left it to be abandoned, retaken by nature this temple is now a reminder of why somethings are better left forgotten.''.

Valhalla (Swamp / Boat Graveyard) : Set in a Viking Ship Graveyard, the marshes are full of those who fell victim to the swampy conditions. Map Includes Numerous Viking Ships that have been Driven shore by the swamps conditions some partially submerged whilst others still afloat but unable to move. Bridges have been made by the vikings to navigate the marshes safely but small patches of land can be used to tackle your opponents safely. A single stream of water pass through the map occasionally carrying a corpse or two downstream, hopefully no one joins them on their voyage whilst the battle rages on. ''A Mass grave for many who dared to power through the marshes now lies as the latest battlefield. Will those who seek the promised lands finally gain their right of passage or will they be left to vanish in the swamps like many before?''

New Gamemode:

Army of Darkness *Survival Mode*:
(Can either be OBJECTIVE Based or PURE Survival Based)

In this game mode 4-8 Players must fight off hordes to survive. "All 3 Factions must Join together to fend off the Army of Darkness. An Army that is relentless and is wanting to purge the entire world of light and life."

Game Conditions / Features:
- One life per round, can be Revived if not executed.
- Boosts can be dropped in the preparation phase between waves. I.e Damage boost for next round or Armour boost for next round etc.
- Army of Darkness will increase in number and difficulty each round I.e More soldiers to deal with and more Heroes to Defeat. After every 5 Rounds a Boss will appear, (will have more health than a standard heroes and can deal heavy damage if not prepared).
- Goes up to Round 20 and ends once all the enemies have been defeated.

Win Conditions:
Survive all Waves and push back the Army of Darkness.

Lose Conditions:
Whole team is eliminated and the Army of Darkness prevails.

Extra information:

- I was thinking that the Leader of the Army of Darkness could be an Undead Apollyon. Leading her undead army to conquer the world. And put an end to all the Sheep she once dedicated her life to eliminate.

- Army of Darkness would have a unique appearance to them that might be available to players through beating Round 20 on highest difficulty (if difficulty is a setting) Or by spending alot of Steel to by outfit.

- This Mode could be permanent and change depending on the time of year. I.e When its not the holiday seasons the Antagonist is the remaining Loyal Remnants of the Blackstone Legion on an attempt to carry out their Leaders goal. For Christmas i thought of a Frozen army, i.e Frostbitten Warriors.

New Outfits:

- Army of Darkness: Like stated above this Armour could be the apparel of the Antagonists in the Halloween Survival Mode.

- Phantoms: Another Outfit set surrounding the idea of Ghosts and Phantoms.

I Hope you all Liked my idea and i would love to hear your feedback, Try and share this out if you would like to see the Devs implement some of these ideas so we can enjoy them in the future.

Thanks for Reading,
Keep up the good fight.
Mike

Tundra 793
09-07-2017, 10:31 PM
I love, and fully support all of these.

Sadly, I think the devs would need way more than 1 month to create just a fraction of all this stuff. So unless they're already planning something, and I really hope they are, I doubt we'll see anything of the sort until maybe next year.

Lyskir
09-07-2017, 10:34 PM
I love, and fully support all of these.

Sadly, I think the devs would need way more than 1 month to create just a fraction of all this stuff. So unless they're already planning something, and I really hope they are, I doubt we'll see anything of the sort until maybe next year.

agree

it sounds really awesome though

UbiNoty
09-07-2017, 11:41 PM
I am definitely showing this to them!
I don't know about Halloween-specific maps or unique modes since that kind of things takes quite a bit of time and effort - but things like skins, effects, execution ideas, emotes, I want to hear more of them! It's better to try than to not give your ideas thinking it'll never happen right?

I'd love to see some ghost skins, or headless heroes running around personally. :)

mike007mad
09-08-2017, 12:24 AM
Fantastic thank you UbiNoty. If i think up any more ideas i will post them here!

Tundra 793
09-08-2017, 12:39 AM
I am definitely showing this to them!
I don't know about Halloween-specific maps or unique modes since that kind of things takes quite a bit of time and effort - but things like skins, effects, execution ideas, emotes, I want to hear more of them! It's better to try than to not give your ideas thinking it'll never happen right?

I'd love to see some ghost skins, or headless heroes running around personally. :)

The easiest thing to do; Half price or more, off of the Death Mist and Bats effects, Halloween up in this *****.

A relatively easy Event game mode, in the spirit of Mike's Army of Darkness mode, would be simply a mid sized open map, or just an open Skirmish map, have your artists Zombify the minion mobs and Captains, send them at the players in increasingly large numbers.
No stats, feats or boosts, 1 Revive. Boss battles would probably take too long to build from the ground up considering October's only a month away.

Another, possibly easy thing to do; Let that headless bug go wild. All heavy attacks knock your opponents head off, cosmetic only, but imagine the gory horror.

I've based suggestions largely on what could be done in about 1 months time, which is of course meaningless in case the devs already have something planned. If they don't, we'll have a whole 'nother year to think of better stuff.

UbiNoty
09-08-2017, 12:52 AM
Another, possibly easy thing to do; Let that headless bug go wild. All heavy attacks knock your opponents head off, cosmetic only, but imagine the gory horror.

If we could replicate this bug that easily I think it would've already been fixed ;p But I love the idea!

Tundra 793
09-08-2017, 12:56 AM
If we could replicate this bug that easily I think it would've already been fixed ;p But I love the idea!

You gotta figure out how to trigger it, and turn on the corpse physics and then release; For Honor's Haunted Halloween Headless Golf Extravaganza!

Kensei's and Highlanders fight each other shooting the severed heads of friend and foe into goals.