PDA

View Full Version : Game Crashes in Online Modes as soon as I join a match after Blood Orchid DLC.

BK_phAnTm
09-07-2017, 07:23 PM
Please help, the game crashes as soon as I join a game.

on operator selection screen, I cannot see the picture of my loadout weapon, then after confirming loadout, I cannot see operator Portraits. All black, i can see the teammate names and Operator Icons. Then game crashes within 2-3 seconds.

If I join a game in proogress, it'll crash within 15-20 seconds. I can press tab and check scores. that's all.

Please Help, It's been 2 days now. My season pass bonus is going to a waste

Chan.-
09-08-2017, 02:16 PM
Please note that this workaround is for users that consistently crash at the same places in game or at the operator selection screen and are 100% blocked because of this since the patch.

Locate where the R6 sound data is located on your PC. Usually it is a location like follows on but it can vary based on the destination folder you selected.
UPlay PC: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege\sounddata\pc
Steam: Steam\steamapps\common\Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege\sounddata\pc

Delete the content of this folder
Use the Verify files function from Uplay or Steam
The right files should get re-downloaded (Size varies between 4 to 8GB)
Start the game normally once the files have been reinstalled

Got this from another post who have similar issue, posted by the Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA. Give it a try?