PDA

View Full Version : NEw Elite Outfits...Really?

rastassin
09-07-2017, 05:25 PM
So from now every classes in the same fraction will get exactly the same ornament as the new outfit? Also for Vikings the one that Highlander already have so nothing new to him?

SenBotsu893
09-07-2017, 05:34 PM
well same has been done in season 2 with shinobi and centurion.

but you seriously cant expect new emotes or executions every week. these kind of things take time to create.

TSCDescon
09-07-2017, 05:50 PM
well same has been done in season 2 with shinobi and centurion.

but you seriously cant expect new emotes or executions every week. these kind of things take time to create.

They need to put these kind of things aside and fix the game.

rastassin
09-07-2017, 06:04 PM
Ok but before this for every classes in the same fraction all the ornaments were different not the same like now. I am just a bit disappointed..

TSCDescon
09-07-2017, 06:23 PM
Ok but before this for every classes in the same fraction all the ornaments were different not the same like now. I am just a bit disappointed..

I don't care much about the ornaments because most of them sucks anyways.

thornh
09-07-2017, 06:51 PM
I know there have always been certain bundles of outfits available that save you some steel but I really wish they would just make outfits purchasable by Faction all of the time. 15k steel gets you an Elite outfit for all Vikings. 30K gets you a Mythic outfit for all Vikings, etc. Something like that. Elite outfits should be 5k per hero, Mythic 10K. At those rates if you buy for the whole faction it is the same as a buy one get one free deal. At this point in the games life there needs to be a massive adjustment to the economy if Ubi wants to keep making any money on steel.

Tundra 793
09-07-2017, 06:52 PM

What makes you think the people who design ornaments, outfits and animates emotes are also the people who work on the network codes and infrastructure?

Is your plumber also your dentist?

Specialkha
09-07-2017, 07:19 PM
Nope, they are not the same But they could fire them to get more ppl to fix the game and balance it. That is how every other video game company does it, and guess what? Their support of their own game is far better.

TSCDescon
09-07-2017, 07:42 PM
What makes you think the people who design ornaments, outfits and animates emotes are also the people who work on the network codes and infrastructure?

Is your plumber also your dentist?

Okay, that explains why 7 months later and the game still has major issues. I guess there aren't enough people to fix this game after all. Also, this new patch that just went live caused another in-game issue. I don't even need to give you the details because you probably don't even care.

Tundra 793
09-07-2017, 07:53 PM
Nope, they are not the same But they could fire them to get more ppl to fix the game and balance it. That is how every other video game company does it, and guess what? Their support of their own game is far better.

Sure, that's how you run a business.

Okay, that explains why 7 months later and the game still has major issues. I guess there aren't enough people to fix this game after all. Also, this new patch that just went live caused another in-game issue. I don't even need to give you the details because you probably don't even care.

The game has issues for a number, of admittedly shortsighted reasons, but they're probably considerably more difficult to just "fix" than neither you or I fully comprehend.
And Ubisoft Montreal employs over 3000 people, and the For Honor team has a good chunk of people who are simultaneously working on improving the current P2P system while another team of people are working on the dedicated server migration.

But sure, I don't really care.

The_InvaDa
09-07-2017, 09:26 PM
For Honor = Outfit Expert....other things doesnt matter....next collection incoming....

rastassin
09-08-2017, 03:29 AM
yeah what else can i do until waiting for fixing other (more serious) issues? I am aware of that but until than I am still playing the game and yeah it matters for me in what shiny armor or ornament i am doing that, what emotes, executions i can use.. Is it a problem for u? Anyway I don't care.. At least i am not crying because Cent, WL, PK is too OP etc

S.J.Lannister
09-08-2017, 11:03 AM

So you think that person who makes new cosmetic content is the same person who makes fix content?

So either it is new outfit or new fixes?

Probably you think that Ubisoft is three people, first is making a game, second is Supervisor and third is a secretary who makes coffee for Developer and his Supervisor :)

The_InvaDa
09-09-2017, 12:52 PM
Probably you think that Ubisoft is three people, first is making a game, second is Supervisor and third is a secretary who makes coffee for Developer and his Supervisor

Perhaps it is so...............