PDA

View Full Version : Conqueror NERF, seriously??!!

Mia.Nora
09-07-2017, 01:01 AM
I get it warlord nerf was needed. Those change are a bit overkill in my opinion, especially his dodge recovery nerf.

Still I get it. I really do. But in all seriousness what the FAK were you thinking nerfing Conq even more???!!! Like really? His full shield stance does not even benefit from his superior block, or has a guaranteed followup on block like Warlord.

Poor sod can't even feint attacks, attacks that are 700ms for 25 damage, or 800ms for again 25 damage top, that could only be cancelled via FBS are now can't be cancelled at all since it is a free GB?? **** that. And then you guys come up with all sorts of excuses for Centurion not getting a nerf.

Cybapath
09-07-2017, 01:09 AM
The developers have said they are going to give Conq a full rework so don't stress too much about him

Mia.Nora
09-07-2017, 01:26 AM
The developers have said they are going to give Conq a full rework so don't stress too much about him

I know they said that, like MONTHS AGO. And ever since they said that they are working on Conq buff, this is the second time he gets nerfed instead.

kweassa1
09-07-2017, 01:55 AM
Nobushi is currently in a really bad spot.
So that must mean they should not fix problematic stuff like unlock abuse. Right?

Sometimes, I swear you look like you've just given up at everything now, dude. Just jump at ANY and EVERT opportunity in one of your rage bursts to cuss and pis* on the game, huh.

Seriously, just stop playing, dude. You'll probably get cancer or something at that rate.