PDA

View Full Version : Game crashes when i join a game

el_meme_boi
09-06-2017, 10:20 PM
Before the new operation my game ran fine and now almost every other game my game crashes. It happens as i am choosing an operator and it just closes with no message and i can't rejoin without it crashing again. I have lost many ranked matches because of your bug. i have validated game files several times with no success, the only thing i haven't done was re-install the whole game because it would take a while. Obviously something messed up in the new update so the community and i would appreciate if you fixed this problem soon. If anyone else had this experience and fixed it i would love your feedback on how you did it.

thanks

Toxicity_-
09-07-2017, 12:47 AM
I am having the same issue. I have reinstalled the game and it did nothing but waste time. I have tried updating and reinstalling drivers, and restarting my internet. I have also fiddled with the in game settings to see if something was causing the issue, no luck. I also noticed that before the game crashes while picking an operator I can not see the operators. I only see their name and icon.
If anyone can fix this it would be greatly appreciated.

HuskwOw
09-07-2017, 06:54 AM
same, try to play secure the bomb or hostage. Bomb mode bug.

Obi-FR
09-07-2017, 10:45 AM
Same problem here

TM-Midnight
09-07-2017, 06:22 PM
Same problem is happening to me. The operator selection background goes black and then the game closes. Seems to happen at random; some matches will work fine and others I won't even get past choosing an operator.

BK_phAnTm
09-07-2017, 07:18 PM
EXACTLY, I have the same problem. Ditto

game crashes on operator selection screen. I cannot see operator portraits , all black. Then the game crashes