PDA

View Full Version : a exhausted centurion is quicker than a Conq with stamina? Nice please buff conqueror

timur_the_boss
09-06-2017, 08:08 PM
we both use our heavy attack at the same time, I had stamina, the centurion had no stamina and was doing a heavy attack, and a centurions heavy attack had priority and he gets the kill? like seriously. Could you not at least relook at Conqueror, he just gets kited, 2 v 1 he can shield, bash till he gets revenge and thats the only thing he can do. He needs more mix up to his game. and same with Berserker, just **** cancerturion. with his unlimited stamina its absolutely ridicilous how he can combo someone and still have over half of stamina I've seen it happen to so many people.

XJadeDragoonX
09-06-2017, 09:08 PM
While I agree the centurion is a little too strong, the situation you described makes sense. The conqueror has a slower heavy than centurion or berserker when he has stamina. Being out of stamina doesn't mean everyone now attacks at the same speed. The conq has a big heavy flail that need to be swung in an arc. The centurion has a smaller sword that is thrusted. It's common sense for it to be faster.

timur_the_boss
09-06-2017, 09:42 PM
what isn't common sense is that he can combo you, grab you, throw you, jump on you, kick you, stab you, throw you, corner, you bam your dead. Oh wait he has full stamina still, wearing all that armour i dont think so.

High-Horse
09-06-2017, 09:52 PM
Attacks from OOS are slower, but that's based on how fast it is with stamina. Your heavy doesn't have priority just because you have stam and the Cent doesn't. His heavy OOS is still faster than yours with stamina.

A lot of heroes can throw out a fast attack from OOS to interrupt most heavies. Full block cancel your heavy and enjoy your free GB

timur_the_boss
09-06-2017, 10:24 PM
doesn't make sense when he goes on the offence though when your too busy defending, your the one losing stamina not Centurion, I can deal with most of them because a lot of the players are bad are using him and his mix ups are easy to read, but it's his stamina thats completely broken.

High-Horse
09-06-2017, 10:30 PM
doesn't make sense when he goes on the offence though when your too busy defending, your the one losing stamina not Centurion, I can deal with most of them because a lot of the players are bad are using him and his mix ups are easy to read, but it's his stamina thats completely broken.

Wait, you're losing stamina because the OOS Cent is going on the offensive? I'm confused.

Sounds like you faced a bad player who threw out a heavy while they were OOS, but you also threw a heavy and didn't cancel it, his heavy hit first and killed you.

Not saying you're bad, just that you made a bad decision and then are blaming it on Cent. Any hero with a fast enough heavy would have killed you.

timur_the_boss
09-06-2017, 11:49 PM
What? I'm on about that he carry on trying to harass me with the obvious combo he does, it either sometimes works on me or it doesnt, but at the end of his combo he has nearly full stamina? his stamina is completely broken ask everyone else.

timur_the_boss
09-06-2017, 11:51 PM
on top of that he drains your stamina. I mean well ok then.

UbiNoty
09-06-2017, 11:52 PM
We know. We know conq is weak and we're working on balancing.
I also know we've been saying that for a while, but also please take into consideration that we didn't fully appreciate the time we would need to work through the def meta changes and so the timeline for hero balancing has changed as a result too. It's coming though. It's coming.

timur_the_boss
09-06-2017, 11:55 PM
killer-combo*