PDA

View Full Version : **** this game and **** ubisoft

ErtugrulGhazi
09-06-2017, 06:45 PM
i bought this ****ing game because i enjoyed playing it on console a while back but i basicly cant ****ing play it since i have a strict nat type and port forwarding is pretty difficult with my router. i basicaly payed for a game i can barely ****ing play and dedicated servers arent coming out till ****ing 2018.
this is ****ing ******** a consumer who payed for a ****ing game shouldnt have to do all that extra **** just to play a ****ing game

I_Sash_I
09-06-2017, 06:56 PM
This ****it is ******ing ****** because of *******ing *******.

Derkwow-cz
09-06-2017, 06:58 PM
Nice morse :D

CandleInTheDark
09-06-2017, 07:02 PM
Ok, so a little confused here, I am assuming if you played it on console then you also had strict nat and the issues that causes then, yes?

So why did you expect anything different? I mean yeah the devs have said dedicated servers are coming but paying a second time for a game you don't have a good NAT type for before those servers drop seems a little daft and not really anyone's fault but your own.

ErtugrulGhazi
09-06-2017, 07:06 PM
Ok, so a little confused here, I am assuming if you played it on console then you also had strict nat and the issues that causes then, yes?

So why did you expect anything different? I mean yeah the devs have said dedicated servers are coming but paying a second time for a game you don't have a good NAT type for before those servers drop seems a little daft and not really anyone's fault but your own.

i played it at my friends house who i presume has nat type 1 but idk he gave me the controller and i found the gameplay really fun and all other steam games i played dont give me any trouble with nat types

ErtugrulGhazi
09-06-2017, 07:08 PM
Nice morse :D

its morse code for send help lol

High-Horse
09-06-2017, 07:37 PM
Well **** you too, buddy

Tillo.
09-06-2017, 07:44 PM
When the exception to the rule is this game, then there is no user fault here.
I have never ever had to mess with my router/internet configuration for a game before. Even after I did, I still experience long matchmaking queues, matchmaking errors sending me back to menu, desynch teleporting me back in time, disconnects without reason, game crashing due to leavers/people kicked without getting rewards nor statistics.

The_B0G_
09-07-2017, 12:17 AM
Wow guys, wow!

I have a dream! Where vikings, knights and samurai can live together in relative peace! Can't we all just get along?!

On a side note I'd just like to tell you all I would never execute any of you.... out of game.

UbiNoty
09-07-2017, 12:20 AM
i bought this ****ing game because i enjoyed playing it on console a while back but i basicly cant ****ing play it since i have a strict nat type and port forwarding is pretty difficult with my router. i basicaly payed for a game i can barely ****ing play and dedicated servers arent coming out till ****ing 2018.
this is ****ing ******** a consumer who payed for a ****ing game shouldnt have to do all that extra **** just to play a ****ing game

You might have a bit more luck putting your console into DMZ. If port-forwarding really isn't possible with your router, that might help a bit. If you ask our support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) team they might also have some workarounds for your particular router.

I'm ****(very) sorry that you're in this kind of situation, and if you ask support, we'll do our best to help you find some of kind workable solution. :)

ErtugrulGhazi
09-07-2017, 10:34 AM
You might have a bit more luck putting your console into DMZ. If port-forwarding really isn't possible with your router, that might help a bit. If you ask our support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) team they might also have some workarounds for your particular router.

I'm ****(very) sorry that you're in this kind of situation, and if you ask support, we'll do our best to help you find some of kind workable solution. :)

im not really to smart when it comes to these things but il try again for a nat type 1. also sorry for coming over very aggresive when i made this post i was very angry because i honestly do enjoy playing this game

S.J.Lannister
09-07-2017, 12:34 PM

And that is f*****g good answer. Keep this s**t up :)

Vakris_One
09-07-2017, 02:26 PM
F**k yeah! M***********ing s****** with ****** and **** and cherries on the m*********ing top!

Sorry. Got caught up in it all :)

PrimaGoosa
09-07-2017, 02:30 PM
Good lord, these community reps on this forum have the most infinite patience I've ever seen. They're responding to, almost literally, everything.

Vakris_One
09-07-2017, 02:33 PM
Good lord, these community reps on this forum have the most infinite patience I've ever seen. They're responding to, almost literally, everything.
They are f***ing amazing bad a**es :D

Charmzzz
09-07-2017, 02:51 PM
Uhm, what kind of router you have OP? I will google it and send you a click-path on how to set up that one portforward you need to get a green NAT. :)

ErtugrulGhazi
09-07-2017, 03:52 PM
Uhm, what kind of router you have OP? I will google it and send you a click-path on how to set up that one portforward you need to get a green NAT. :)

media access tg789bvn

PDXGorechild
09-07-2017, 03:58 PM