PDA

View Full Version : Questions in AC Games for 100% Synchronization

desert eagle 11
09-06-2017, 02:04 AM
Greetings Ubisoft,

I am an Assassin's Creed fan and I have played all the games on the Xbox One console. So I am trying to 100% everything in these games but it seems that I have missed some rewards and I can't earn them.

1)In Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag are the communitty challenges coming back or no? I am currently missing all the rewards from these challenges because I didn't bought this game when it came out...

2)In Assassin's Creed Unity are the club competitions going to come back too or no? I am missing those two club objectives so I can see the statue in the end in the club hall...

3)In Assassin's Creed Syndicate is the Point Of Interest in the Thames really a glitch (Like the missing gate in AC: Brotherhood) and can't be earned or is it really somewhere hidden? (I have searched the Thames many times in all the bridges)

I am really hoping that you can help me with this issue and answer my questions.

strigoi1958
09-06-2017, 02:38 AM
Hi desert eagle.

For Black Flag, nobody knows if the community challenges will return or if Ubi might even unlock the rewards... the community managers have answered this before but even they are not sure. I would assume they probably will not return (unless a remastered edition of AC4 was made for a new console in the future) but the rewards might get unlocked at some time (just my guess).

For Unity you can always join a club. there are still people playing and then you can get the rewards... I still have my club (but it's on PC) and others have joined just to get rewards, so I'm sure the xbox community still has players with clubs.

Syndicate Thames I think was a glitch but I'm not sure it got fixed.

desert eagle 11
09-06-2017, 02:08 PM
Thankyou for replying.

In AC Unity I was asking if the Club Competitions will come back because they closed in 11 May 2017 and currrently in my club i am missing these two objectives which you earn them from these competitions

strigoi1958
09-06-2017, 04:00 PM
Oh, I see. People who joined my club just needed to complete missions with more people. I don't know if they will return... all the rewards (weapons and clothing) that were not won in the club competitions were given away a few weeks afterwards...so I'm not sure which rewards are still locked