PDA

View Full Version : The Real Problem with this game.

xNioh
09-05-2017, 10:25 PM
hello guys
im not here to talk about the unbalance problem that this game have since the forum is full of them.
im here to talk about real problem that i think is ruin the game experience and make it unplayable sometimes.
its not happend all the time but when its happen, its the most annoying thing i ever seen in online pvp game.
my net is NAT(green) most of the time . but sometimes in duels, the seacond player is on STRICT (red) and then the game is unplayable..i got hit from nowhere, i see the hit coming from left and then i recive it from the top, and it seems like he is doing good and im the one who get **** by the lag even that the problem is on his side.
i see it a lot and its just unplayable.
i think that players with STRICT need to match with player with STRICT and not above that.
this thing need to be fixed..anyone pay attention to this except me ?

CandleInTheDark
09-05-2017, 10:36 PM
Players with red nat can't be matched together, it is an impossibility, they also can't be matched with yellow which unfortunately means only green nat players get them.

xNioh
09-05-2017, 10:40 PM
so why im the one who get "punish" for this?
every time its happend (im playing for honor on ps4 and pc and in ps4 its happend a lot) his doing good, and im got the "unplayable match".

UbiJurassic
09-06-2017, 12:45 AM
As Candle said, Strict players fighting Strict players can't happen due to the way that NAT's inherently function. While Season 3 brought a good amount of connectivity and stability fixes to the game. the team is still working to improve upon the current P2P system until we are ready to make the move over to dedicated servers. Once dedicated servers are in place, NAT's should no longer be a player concern.

AnEnticingSquid
09-06-2017, 01:42 AM
As Candle said, Strict players fighting Strict players can't happen due to the way that NAT's inherently function. While Season 3 brought a good amount of connectivity and stability fixes to the game. the team is still working to improve upon the current P2P system until we are ready to make the move over to dedicated servers. Once dedicated servers are in place, NAT's should no longer be a player concern.

But what problems might arise from dedicated servers? And what (If your aloud to say) made you change your minds? Personally, I can't wait for dedicated servers. I can barely play duel anymore and I havnt been able to play 4v4 since season 3 starts... It sucks that I have $100 dollars into this game and I can only play 1 game mode...

Linnix1
09-06-2017, 01:55 AM
Pretty sure what pushed it was the backlash of the whiteout everybody play event the playerbase was going to hold but due to the game crashing for a huge chunk of them and lots of people having it up to here with Ubisoft crap. They caved and Sayed that will do it "as soon as possible".

UbiJurassic
09-06-2017, 02:54 AM
But what problems might arise from dedicated servers? And what (If your aloud to say) made you change your minds? Personally, I can't wait for dedicated servers. I can barely play duel anymore and I havnt been able to play 4v4 since season 3 starts... It sucks that I have $100 dollars into this game and I can only play 1 game mode...

What kind of errors are you running into? Is it newer things like "Matchmaking Not Ready" and being stuck on the World Map or is it connection based problems?