PDA

View Full Version : FIX matchmaking this is ridiculous

WFL_M4sT3R_
09-05-2017, 07:39 PM
Hello,

First of all, why i have to wait in queue for that skill selection when i never, i mean never don't find game before it expand at all skill level? That option is useless cause it never work and i play this game since beta, thats why mm is unbalanced.
Second of all, please explain me where is fun to play lvl 1-2-3 hero vs premade team of level 7-10? Just to be clear thats like tryin to push the mountain with bare hands, or even not premade teams with same level balance in that case mountain would be hill? Dont you understand that 80% of matches end with 1000-100 result? Maybe this can touch your attention? remove that useless strict skill search time and balance teams premadevspremade, same try to improve that level balance a bit i am sure that people would wait a bit more for some fair matches, and not like this. And yes duel income is not that great atm, maybe to increase a bit because it looks like only option to play the game if mm keep running like this.

Thank you!

UbiJurassic
09-06-2017, 01:05 AM
We're aware of the player concerns regarding matchmaking and we'll continue to make the team aware of the discrepancies between player ranks. The team makes a deliberate effort to try and make matchmaking a balanced experience and we'll continue to do so as long as players let us know about the issues.

Slug.King
09-06-2017, 01:14 AM
I really want some members to the clan I just made but i only know how to send private messages.

UbiJurassic
09-06-2017, 01:24 AM
I really want some members to the clan I just made but i only know how to send private messages.

You can make a thread on our Looking For Groups forum (http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1509-Looking-for-Groups). There should be a button that says "Post New Thread" on the upper right of the page.

GunnyRed
09-07-2017, 04:50 AM
until there is a complete rework to how "skill" is calculated in this game, matchmaking will continue to be based on K/D ratios. so as a rep 0 lvl14 with 10 wins and 6 losses (60%), you'll still get matched against that rep 7 lvl18 with 1000 wins and 600 losses (60%) based on the percentages, your skill levels are the same, right? (O_o)